Full-Time Visualization Engineer
Visualization Engineer – Burbank, CA – Electrosonic, Inc. Jobs
- Do you have experience with producing video projection visualizations in a 3D environment?
- Do you enjoy solving complex optical calculations?
- Are you interested in designing attraction-based video projection systems?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Visualization Engineer located in our Burbank office who reports directly to the Engineering Manager – West.
In this role, you will Engineer, Mockup, Test, and Commission Video Display Technology Systems including Video Processing, Capturing, Playback, Distribution, Calibration and Collaboration hardware. Additionally, you will be coordinating with Project Engineers, Project Managers, Commission Engineers, and 3D Visualization Specialist, assuring the results capture the Creative Intentions and Operational Functionality dictated by our clients and project teams and as required to support and fulfil Electrosonic contracted project work. Participate in Department meetings as required.
What you will be doing?
- Review complex AV integrated systems plans and schematics and engage with Electrosonic Project Team staff and customers on a technical level.
- Produce Visual Acuity calculations on systems to be designed and delivered.
- Produce and/or participate in 3D Visualization Studies.
- Provide Facility Impact Considerations and Criteria for Display and Projection technologies.
- Test, Calibrate, and Commission Visualization Systems.
- Help troubleshoot Display, Projection, and Media Payout Systems.
- Propose solutions and provide technical support to Sales and Sales Engineers.
- Participate in Mockups and Proof of Concept demonstrations.
- Be available to participate and support Electrosonic Technology Events.
- Participate in Lunch and Learn with Vendors and support Engineering and Project Teams.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- High level working knowledge of Projection, Display, Interactive, and other Visualization Technologies.
- Ability to calculate and communicate Brightness, System Contrast Ratios, Aspect Ratios (standard and Custom), Pixel Density, Pitch, and Map, and produce Lensing Calculations.
- Familiarization with Media Servers, Control Systems, PreViz, Fisheye, 4K workflow and display/projection technology, Warping & Blending images.
- Strong technical skills specifically in the electronics or Audio Visual environment and preferably with complex control systems.
- CAD, REVIT, StudioMax, BIM, software knowledge is helpful and preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interface well with clients and with supervisory, coeval, and subordinate, co-workers.
- Be highly organized and flexible with the ability to be assigned on multiple projects.
- Strong people management experience.
- Possess high level of computer literacy particularly MS Office suite.
- Knowledge and experience of Health & Safety (OSHA) requirements.
What qualifications are required?
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Visual Arts, Music, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related field.
- Minimum eight years related professional experience including at least four years in A/V/C Engineering, Integration, and/or Programming.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, control, and/or other related industries.
- Hold certificates in standard workplace issues such as sexual harassment, discrimination training, etc.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website. https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/527882.html
181 total views, 1 today