Full-Time Video Editor/Camera Operator
At Electrosonic we’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Are you a confident, creative video storyteller?
- Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and quick on your feet?
- Do you thrive on reaching project deadlines in an efficient and timely manner?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
Electrosonic Inc. is looking for a Video Editor/Camera Operator located on our client site in New York and New Jersey who reports directly to the client Relationship Manager.
The right candidate will have a strong artistic vision and be fully adept in all creative areas to provide our teams with necessary eye-catching content. You must have a collaborative approach and be able to multi-task and remain calm under production pressures and deadlines. This position is an integral member of our onsite creative team supporting all areas of video production while embedded with our Corporate Banking Client.
*CV/Resume submission must have a link to current work of both editing and shooting*
*Requirement: Film and submit a 30-60 sec corporate interview style piece*
What you will be doing?
- Partner with production team on client creative strategy and content execution needs.
- Continuously discover and implement new video capture/editing techniques, technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency and engagement.
- Maintain studio equipment and ensure equipment capabilities are up to content capture standards.
- Work with Head of Creative Media and content team for all key brand programs.
- Execute ongoing social content and elevated campaign briefs.
- Construct various looks through lighting techniques.
- Research additional footage, photos, or music needed for video projects.
- Create and build graphics for video projects.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Learns quickly & takes constructive criticism well.
- High energy level; ability to work in a fast-paced environment (extended hours as necessary).
- Flexible, adaptable team-player; ability to work as part of a unit with global cross-coverage responsibilities.
- Display a professional and courteous manner to all clients and technical staff.
- Strong customer-focus and understanding the sensitivities of working on a client’s site.
- Self-motivator with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
What qualifications are required?
- A positive attitude and willingness to equip and encourage co-workers.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in video content creation with excellent hands-on Editing skills.
- Strong knowledge of motion graphics (ie: After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Cinema 4D) is a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of DeVinci Resolve
- Excellent low voltage troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of lighting techniques, light color, shade and manipulation. Strong eye for post-production color correction.
- Ability to read and create story boards.
- Understanding of Video formats, DSLR Cameras, video production process and sound for video.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1031434.html
40 total views, 1 today