Full-Time Vice President of Marketing
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Are you confident in creating, leading and executing a marketing strategy to align with business goals?
- Are you results driven?
- Do you feel strong driving and supporting a creative, innovative marking team while challenging and contributing to an executive team?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about a new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic, you join a team that provides cutting-edge technology services and solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is an industry leader made up of passionate, intelligent, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing located in our Burbank, CA office who reports directly to the President.
As a hands-on executive, you will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing all of Electrosonic Inc.’s marketing strategies, communications, events, and public relations activities both external and internal. You will identify the marketing KPI’s based on the company’s overall business goals and craft a strategy and marketing plan accordingly. You will also be responsible for researching new markets, defining the target audience and potential channels, creating the overall messaging, and developing a plan of execution. Finally, you will be part of the executive team and will need to constructively challenge the status quo.
What you will be doing?
- Develop and lead a high performing marketing team that drives the execution of the overall business goals and objectives of Electrosonic’s strategic marketing plan.
- Create and execute the marketing strategy by identifying customer requirements, defining market segment size, evaluating data and trends, creating competitive analysis and current market share, as well as preparing new market segment analysis and opportunity assessments for the company.
- Build, enhance and nurture the Electrosonic brand messaging, both externally and internally. The brand messaging is supported by presentations, marketing collateral, proposal development, events, social media, website, offline marketing, digital marketing, press releases, marketing automation, lead scoring, webinars, blogs, search marketing and analytics, speaking opportunities, videos, and other appropriate tactics.
- Create and execute media strategies for both traditional and digital media outlets and draft or edit op-eds, press releases, media advisories, Q&A, talking points, statements as well as other communication documents.
- Drive marketing for new business initiatives, including cultivating relationships with potential clients, strengthening our value proposition, improving our win rate, and identifying new opportunities.
- Collaborate with creative leaders to design inspiring marketing programs, content and campaigns which align with the marketing strategy, drive traffic, and increase customer engagement.
- Analyze the performance of each initiative to improve future results.
- Oversee the management of social media presence and direct the marketing team to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Lead and support the marketing team including goal setting, appraisals, and performance management while ensuring they have the tools and training to keep developing.
- Collaborate in the creation and actively manage the marketing budget.
- Manage tradeshow and event production from small, private gatherings to large international conferences. Specific duties may include devising panel ideas, coordinating speakers, and booth design.
- Represent Electrosonic at industry and client events through high professional standards.
- Serve as a key and active member of the Executive Leadership team.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Leadership with the ability to provide direction and motivation to a small, agile marketing team.
- Strong business acumen and alignment with a market-driven approach.
- Marketing experience gained at a senior level in a business of considerable size and complexity and should include audiovisual, technology, professional services and/or a related B2B industry.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills.
- Proven success in building a marketing competency and organization, including people, processes, and systems.
- Knowledge of marketing automation technologies for example Dotmailer, Hubspot, Marketo or equivalent and CRM integration.
- Proven ability to generate a growing number of qualified leads for a direct sales team while increasing penetration of service offerings within existing clients and accounts.
- Experience in managing, executing, and analyzing ROI on events like exhibitions, demonstrations, and webinars.
- Success as a key member of an executive management leadership team.
What qualifications are required?
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field of study.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing both traditional and digital with at least 5 within a senior marketing position.
- Must have experience of customer focused marketing and understand customer centricity.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven track record of successful, high visibility events.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and ambitious.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products. Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market. With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards. Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/640488.html
90 total views, 2 today