Full-Time Tier 2 Senior AV/VC Technician
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organizations throughout the world. We have an immediate opening for a Tier II Quality Assurance AV/VC Technician. The qualified QA Technician will ensure that all audio visual requirements requested by clients are met, and will be able to interface various types of audio visual, communication, and presentation technology. This person will also be responsible for teaching and training team members on best installation practices. As well as final commissioning and turn over procedures.
- Communicates with management team throughout the day, as it relates to assignments.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting installations
- Project reporting and updating
- Document and report hardware failures also Manages Break/Fix and RMA requests as needed.
- Jointly develop installations processes and team goals with management team
- Supervise and Instruct on rack building processes
- Supervising the onsite team for best installation practices.
- Onsite Team Training
- Travel to customer sites nationally when required
- Must have strong Microsoft office knowledge.
- Must have experience with Cisco and Polycom.
- Must have technical expertise in equipment integration, handling, break/fixing and configuring all hardware related to VC: projectors, VC hardware, Audio, Video and Control connector types, cable types.
- Must have strong AV Installation experience.
- Must have experience with – RJ45/CAT6, RS232, BNC, Audio Connectors.
- Must have experience with Crestron/ Extron, Crestron Toolbox, Clearone / Biamp DSP software.
- Must have experience High Definition endpoints and projectors.
- Must have experience with audio / video switchers and rack building.
- Must have experience with reading CAD and Design/Drawing packs
- Must have Base knowledge of construction processes as it relates to new conference/events room builds.
- Must be agile, and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- The ideal candidate will not find difficult tech problems deterring or frustrating, but intriguing and will welcome the challenge.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure. The pace requires independent and confident thinking, self-motivation and determination.
- Must be engaged in the process of technical development.
- Be eligible, willing and able to work and travel throughout U.S.A when required.
- Responsible and reliable, capable of working alone as well as part of a team.
- Good organization and time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change and hours of work, to meet the needs of the customer.
- Be a motivated team player.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Company laptop
- Contribution to Health Care Packages
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company.
- Opportunities for travel
- Opportunities to work with Large Global Blue Chip Company’s
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position you are applying for along with your full contact information.
259 total views, 1 today