Full-Time Tier 1 VC Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organisations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers, EOS IT Solutions offers a fast and reliable service to our clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and de-installation of Video conferencing / Audio Visual hardware.
- Configuration of endpoints and Audio Hardware
- Installation of cabling, including soldering and terminations where required
- Install software upgrades
- Completion of Post Installation Assessments
- Perform on site User Acceptance testing / provide end user training
- Liaising between site contact and EOS head office, providing onsite reports.
- Candidates will work predominantly at customer sites in the bay area but may be required to travel nationally on occasion
- Have basic AV/VC experience
- Be eligible, willing and able to work and travel throughout U.S.A.
- Responsible and reliable, capable of working alone as well as part of a team.
- Good organisation and time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Ability to learn and share new skills and to apply them safely and efficiently.
- Strong, technical, analytical and numerical skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change and hours of work, to meet the needs of the customer.
- Be a motivated team player.
- Cisco / Polycom / Tandberg Telepresence experience..
- Network testing experience.
- Experience in liaising with Clients and Construction trades
- Telepresence AV integration (Crestron, Extron, Clear-one, AMX, Bi-amp, Shure etc)
- Company laptop
- Contribution to Health Care Packages
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company.
- Opportunities for travel
- Opportunities to work with Large Global Blue Chip Company’s
- The role is an exempt position.
- The job description should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but as a broad guide to the demands of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyPlease E-mail your resume to email@example.com referencing the position. Include full contact details.
200 total views, 1 today