Full-Time Technical Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position will provide professional challenge and growth opportunities to any technology designer/project manager who exemplifies leadership and communication skills that advance the Electrosonic team values. This position is a multi-faceted position incorporating technical design/engineering and project management. The ideal candidate will be part of a growing technology division with opportunity to advance as the division continues to grow.
Main Purpose of Position
To work within the Project Management Team to manage the delivery of Audio Visual Projects, as well as be a combined engineering team resource. To deliver projects to specification on budget and on time.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will be involved in providing technical consultation, assist in design development, and also assist in the coordination of installation, and other trade services through sales engineering and project management.
- Assist as a technical consultant to sales
- Assist with generating scope of work system descriptions,
- Create and generate single line diagrams and customer proposals.
- Post sales project engineering and continued project consultation.
Electrosonic’s culture is centered on its core values, which in turn are shared by each individual within the company. The personality traits required in this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with good written, oral, and graphic communications.
- Demonstrable commitment to professionalism, integrity, and the highest ethical business practice.
- Technical, analytical with an ability to manage multiple tasks and disciplines as they apply to technology.
- Creative, motivated, and empowered to make a difference.
- Ability to maintain high standards while working with ever-changing work demands and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage individual and future team time schedules on multiple projects at various stages of completion.
- Focused customer service attitude.
- Experience with commercial audio-visual technology design/engineering
- Ability to assist with technical design, proposal pricing, logistics/challenges
- Ability to develop/generate single line diagrams
- Provide support to installation team as needed
- Assist with system commissioning and client handovers
- Experience with D-tools preferred
- Firm understanding of control system design required
- Ability to load and diagnose programming desired
- Experience with commercial audio-visual project management
- Firm understanding of the life cycle of a technology project
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Direct and manage technology personnel on jobsites
- Facilitate kickoff meetings with appropriate personnel
- Coordinate/communicate with project stakeholders
- Coordinate sub-contract and internal resources to bring project in on time and on-budget.
- Project scheduling
- Project progress reporting
- 2 year degree in technology or electronics field. Comparable work experience a consideration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong competency in the Windows OS
- Must be self-sufficient with various forms of electronic media digital displays, smart phones/tablets, PCs (both Windows and MacOS based), and projection. Crestron & Cisco experience required
Job Type: Full-time
- technology or electronics: 5 years
- Have a valid Driving License
- Have the Legal right to work in the US
- Willing and able to work both at the New York office and on customer sites as required
Required license or certification:
- CTS-D preferred
- PMP preferred but not required
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products. Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market. With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards. Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/609581.html
205 total views, 2 today