Full-Time START Apprentice
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Are you looking for a career in an exciting and innovative industry?
- Do you want to join a team who brings fantastic and unimaginable experiences to life?
- Are you interested in being a part of largescale international projects?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
Here at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for apprentices to join our START Program based out of our Burbank office.
What is the START Program?
Electrosonic’s START program is an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the world’s top audio-visual companies. Our program’s unique approach exposes you to each of our core departments, allowing you to gain a deep understanding of project flow and business strategy. As an apprentice in the program, you will learn directly from brilliant and well-respected industry professionals who have been in this market for years. You will have the opportunity to make a hands-on contribution to amazing and complex projects on an international level.
What’s in it for me?
This is a one-year, paid program (including a full benefits package) that allows you to:
- Discover your passions by spending time in each of our core departments:
- Project Management
- Gain behind the scenes access to state-of-the-art technology and extraordinary projects
- Become CTS certified with the possibility of obtaining other industry certifications
- Qualify for an employment opportunity upon completion (based on performance and available openings)
- Travel and work onsite (depending on project demand and availability)
What qualifications are required?
- Recent college graduate with an Associate or Bachelors degree or relative industry experience
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative, open to coaching
- Passion and aptitude for technology
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with other types of software programs (CAD) or programming languages is a plus
As an apprentice in the START program, you will be joining a team of professionals known worldwide for its innovation, custom design expertise, and exceptional customer service.
Are you ready to take your education and career to the next level?
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly to our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/392076.html
578 total views, 1 today