Full-Time Sr. Audiovisual Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The LifeNet Health mission is simple: Saving Lives. Restoring Health. Giving Hope. Its mission, along with its core values of safety, quality, innovation and service continue to create an unmatched record in transplant solutions, which cannot be achieved without talented, dedicated team members who share the same values and attributes that guide the LifeNet Health team every day.
If you have a commitment to customer care, quality and innovation as well as integrity and passion, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently seeking a Senior Audiovisual Engineer to join the LifeNet Health team in our Virginia Beach, VA location.
As a Senior Audiovisual Engineer, you would manage and provide Audio/Visual (AV) support for audio/video/web conferences, meetings (internal/external), digital signage, video editing and authoring, automation and programming. Responsible for providing support for live events by engaging external vendors. Provides oversight for all AV design / projects. Manages daily team workload and provides direction to team members.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Management of audio visual (AV) and Event production services in support of company objectives. Includes the maintenance and upkeep of AV equipment inventory, asset management, and fixed AV installations at various company sites. May supervise outside contractors providing technical support and Event production services.
- Evaluate and fix problems and suggest product improvements. Write up findings and processes for process improvement purposes. Test, service, and identify problems with audio visual equipment.
- Assesses AV requirements, develops and provides designs based on business/event needs, and sources vendors to implement AV solutions. Provides oversight to vendors during implementation.
- Creates and manages training program for end-users for all audio visual services. This includes creating training documentation and SOP’s.
- Manages AV projects from initiation to completion to ensure the design intent, system and business requirements are completed as per design.
- Logs and tracks issues using service management system, and maintains history records and related support documentation
- Conducts research on innovative products and technologies that improves collaboration with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or related from accredited college or university
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist) certificate; Performs general technology solution tasks by creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting AV management activities that provide for the best audiovisual resolutions of the client’s needs, both on time and within budget
- Minimum 5 Years related work experience with audiovisual design and field implementation
- Minimum 2 years Project Management Experience Managing AV projects and vendors
- Working knowledge of audio/visual processes: Audio/Visual engineering, design managing, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintaining.
- Audio/Visual Technologies: Design, implementation, and all associated equipment.
- Project Management: Ability to plan, analyze and execute projects in a timely manner
- Time Management: Ability to manage multiple competing demands and prioritize projects and workload
- InfoComm certifications: Essentials of AV Technology and or AV Math; Ensures the understanding of detailed audio/visual technologies, best project management practices, and applied AV science and math.
- Project Management Professional certifications from PMI.org
- 7+ Years related work experience with audiovisual design and field implementation
- Team leadership experience: Leading an individual or a team, responsible for coordinating daily activities and workload
- Experience with Cisco/Polycom videoconferencing desirable
Get to Know LifeNet Health:
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization (“OPO”) and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. LifeNet holds the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Its goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
How to ApplyApply Online
163 total views, 1 today