Full-Time Site Supervisor
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Are you confident leading a team of technicians to deliver quality work while ensuring jobsite safety?
- Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and quick on your feet?
- Do you thrive on reaching project milestones in an efficient and timely manner?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Site Supervisor located in the Seattle area who reports directly to the Installations Manager.
In this role, you will both assess and manage safety hazards in the workplace. You will complete construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects. You will also complete quality inspections and supervise sub-contractors and staff. The Supervisor will be selected with equal emphasis on construction skills, the ability to transfer skills to others and create a team atmosphere of working together.
What you will be doing?
- Establish & maintain high staff morale, model sound leadership and teamwork.
- Schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Make suggestions and recommendations for repair.
- Schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Trouble-shoot and identify construction problems; offer timely and safe solutions.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner.
- Manage tool and materials inventory for each project. Ensure unused materials are accounted for and reported to the team.
- Complete necessary daily reports and meet at least weekly with the project team to discuss installation progress.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction project milestones by conducting inspections at critical phases and obtaining client approvals.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What qualifications are required?
- A positive attitude and willingness to equip and encourage co-workers
- Excellent communications skills.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in general construction with excellent hands-on construction skills.
- Knowledge of State building codes
- 5 Years of experience in the Audio Video and control field.
- Excellent low voltage troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in supervising construction projects.
- Good understanding of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, foundations, carpentry and masonry work.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Understanding of proper OSHA safety procedures and recognition of hazards
- The ability to supervise numerous crews handling a variety of tasks
- Familiarity with LEED certification a plus.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1012682.html
126 total views, 1 today