Full-Time Service Onsite Technician
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you enjoy an active career?
- Are you inspired by a challenging work environment?
- Do you delight in pleasing the customer, every time?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Service Onsite Technician located at our client site in Washington DC. This position reports directly to the Program Manager – Service Onsite Support, Operations.
In this role, you will provide full time on-site technical service and maintenance support for a high-end Electrosonic Inc. client. The selected candidate may also participate in installations and commissioning of projects from time to time.
What you will be doing?
- Provide on-site first line, emergency and preventative service to client. Requires extensive troubleshooting abilities, replacing and/or repairing many types of Audio, Video & Control systems and related equipment.
- Install, modify and test integrated systems. Includes selecting, set up and operation of standard test equipment and interfacing between Project Manager and client.
- Accountable for the overall customer satisfaction of the site.
- Arrange for product returns and/or exchanges with the service department.
- Daily equipment checks to ensure equipment is operational. Management of preventative maintenance & daily check schedules.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance and cleaning of designated exhibits & rack room areas.
- Provide technical phone support (e.g. answer questions, troubleshoot suggestions) to customer.
- Provide all documentation in a timely manner (e.g. material and labor reports, preventative maintenance reports, expense reports, job costing records, timesheets etc.)
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the client but within the scope of AV.
- Occasionally provide weekend and evening Service support to Electrosonic customers.
- Communicate effectively with the Electrosonic Managers and Service team.
- Perform other activities and duties as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Excellent understanding of AV systems with strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting experience.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to manage demanding customers.
- Always presents a positive image of self and company.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written especially when dealing with client, vendors and equipment manufacturers.
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints, schematics, and training manuals.
- Ability to operate multi-meter and oscilloscope and other related industry and test equipment.
- Computer literate e.g. Windows, MS Word, MS Excel and scheduling programs, as well as an excellent understanding of computer functionality.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working at heights and on ladders & mechanical lift systems.
What qualifications are required?
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and vehicle with good driving record.
- Technical tools including multi-meter.
- Technical degree/certificate or equivalent job experience. CTS certification a plus.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly to our website at: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1063810.html
166 total views, 1 today