Full-Time Senior Onsite Audio Visual Technician
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you consider yourself to be a problem solver?
- Are you confident in your written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you comfortable working directly with customers to figure out technical issues?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Senior Onsite Audio-Visual Technician (AVT) located on our client’s site in New York, reporting directly to the Strategic Onsite AV Manager.
The Onsite AVT manages, maintains and is responsible for all repairs and servicing of client’s audio video equipment and fully integrated conference, auditoriums and board rooms. The Onsite AVT interfaces direct with the client on a daily basis and their responsibilities include maintaining daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms. The position will collaborate with our client’s management team and other company employees; this is a key role in maintaining a good partner relationship and being sensitive to our client’s needs and schedules.
What you will be doing?
- Ensure that all systems are fully functional, and that equipment and system downtime are kept to a minimum.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose, log and remedy faults and problems. Troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment and provide repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Interface with manufacturers, developers, engineers, and project managers to provide resolutions for highly complex systems
- Perform remote troubleshooting for local and regional offices
- Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose static and dynamic IPs
- Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback
- Gather and analyze system logs and system settings for Cisco codecs, Crestron control systems, mixers, and broadcast equipment as needed.
- Ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance and support, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes/frameworks.
- Ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client or service department.
- Earn trust with client management by providing consistent results in highly demanding situations with unpredictable variable.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to read and utilize blue prints and audio/video flow diagrams
- Have a working knowledge of video conferencing units and codes and AV control systems (AMX, Crestron and Cisco)
- Have a working knowledge of audio DSP based technologies, gain structure and the requirements of sound reinforcement within the presentation environment.
- Proven experience in the testing, fault finding, servicing, maintenance, engineering and installation of electronic audio-visual systems, or a related field.
- Knowledge of touch screen and web-based programming and control technology.
- Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work on own initiative and accept accountability.
- Highly effective oral communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong organizational skills and consistent ability to self-motivate in a rapid response environment
What qualifications are required?
- High School diploma required
- College degree in a related technical field a plus
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Minimum two years break/fix and/or system integration experience
- CTS, DMC-E and continuing AV training preferred
- “Hands-on” strong background in the support of multi-venue video and audio conference events & multi-projection systems
- Experience in providing technical support and/or maintaining a broadcast/editing environment a plus.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
- Proficient in the safe use of hand and power tool.
- Proficient with solder, compression & crimp type connectors.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/949941.html
103 total views, 2 today