Full-Time Senior Manager- Demand Center
- Are you results-driven, focused, and highly analytical?
- Are you the very best at follow-through?
- Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an Senior Manager Demand Center who reports directly to the Vice President Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing program design, creation and implementation. You will drive growth strategy to increase brand awareness and generate new demand, producing a predictable stream of highly qualified leads for our Electrosonic, Inc. sales team.
What you will be doing?
- Liaise with marketing leadership to scope demand program requirements (e.g. origination, nurturing), budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes.
- Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the organization and geographies.
- Utilize your strong marketing knowledge to gain insight of target market behavior and customer journeys to ensure campaigns are targeted to reach maximum results.
- Align content and messaging with prospect and customer interests, using data, quantitative analysis and continuous testing to build a clear, personalized strategy that attracts new audiences, connects with prospect decision-makers and delivers highly qualified leads.
- Build out meaningful reporting to show campaign and automation effectiveness, trends, and MAP ROI.
- Contribute to new tech evaluation, acquisition, and alignment with our other systems and processes. (e.g. selection and integration of a marketing automation platform (MAP))
- Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of demand creation best practices.
- Work with other marketing teams in EMEA to extend the reach of marketing automation impact (e.g. pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention).
- Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls).
- Manage external vendors and budget to accomplish goals.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Capability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, show control, and/or related industry.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills. Must be able to translate strategic goals and grasp technical information to communicate it in a clear, easy-to-read style.
- High energy, positive attitude, willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Ability to create and influence process improvement and development.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- A proactive sensibility, but also organized enough to prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
What qualifications are required?
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA a plus.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in B2B tech marketing, marketing operations, or demand generation.
- Demonstrated usage of marketing and sales best practices on a global scale; including dynamic content, lead scoring, and sales enablement technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, PPT, Project and Word.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must possess customer-centric, big picture mindset.
- Highly motivated, driven and ambitious.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/750823.html
97 total views, 2 today