Full-Time Senior Design Consultant – ISC
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Can you develop novel solutions for demanding creative projects?
- Have you led design, consulting and project delivery teams in high pressure situations?
- Are you experienced in a variety of Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection and Access Control System Technologies?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Senior Design Consultant who reports directly to the Design Consulting Discipline Director.
In this role, you will responsible for providing expert design and consulting services in the areas of integrated technologies including, video surveillance, intrusion detection and access control system solutions. Design Consultants create innovative technology solutions that support a multitude of surveillance, intrusion and access control systems for markets including hotels, resorts, museums, healthcare, performing arts and performance venues, gaming, themed entertainment, theme parks, sporting venues, high-end retail, houses of worship, commercial office, cruise ships, higher-education, data centers, cloud storage facilities, municipal, transportation and governmental facilities. As a senior member, you will be expected to lead our larger, more complex projects that require innovative solutions and client interaction. You will also be expected to direct the efforts of our team members on these projects, and mentor junior member of the staff.
What you will be doing?
- Project design and consulting activities, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Project supervisory duties, coordinating the activities of other designers and consultants.
- Provide site evaluations, risk, threat and vulnerability assessment reports and facility impact studies.
- Lead the development of concept, schematic, design development, construction documents and system specifications for projects in collaboration with the Design Consulting team.
- Manage project schedules, deliverables, client relationships and expectations.
- Manage the technical and financial aspects of a project
- Business Development through new & existing client relationships.
- Supervise mock ups, technology demonstrations, installation, testing and commissioning
- Travel to domestic and international client and project locations.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- A strong working knowledge of digital video surveillance, intrusion and access control technology, physical layer networks, architectural delivery phases and the construction and installation process.
- A working knowledge of IT Networks, IP Video, Storage Arrays, Servers, Hardware, Video Management Software and Unified Software Platforms.
- A desire to creatively implement technologies into new and existing facilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present design ideas to creative clients and high level executives.
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving formal PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong organization skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple deadlines.
- A willingness to be a team player.
- A consultative, client-centric, approach.
- Computer literacy with fluency in MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Access, and MS Access desirable.
What qualifications are required?
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- CPP, or PSP Certification, Design Certification and CPTED Certifications are preferred.
- Minimum five years of professional experience in integrated security solutions design and integration.
- Hands-on experience in security, surveillance and access control technology installations.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in technology and related industries.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Surveillance Software and Hardware. AutoCAD and/or MS Visio experience.
Electrosonic is a worldwide technology company with extensive experience in designing, consulting, project management, engineering, service and support of advanced Technology and AV systems.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional technology markets.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/591201.html
125 total views, 1 today