Full-Time Senior Design Consultant – ICT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Can you develop novel solutions for demanding creative projects?
- Have you led design, consulting and project delivery teams in high pressure situations?
- Are you experienced in a variety of information and communication technologies?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Senior Design Consultant who reports directly to the Design Consulting Discipline Director.
In this role, you will responsible for providing expert design and consulting services in the areas of technology systems including, physical layer network infrastructure, campus & building network distribution, wireless, DAS, IPTV and data centers . Design Consultants create robust technology solution that support a multitude of active systems and networks for markets including hotels, resorts, museums, healthcare, performing arts and performance venues, gaming, themed entertainment, theme parks, sporting venues, high-end retail, houses of worship, commercial office, cruise ships, higher-education, control rooms, data centers, cloud storage facilities, municipal, transportation and governmental facilities. As a senior member, you will be expected to lead our larger, more complex projects that require novel solutions and a good deal of customer contact. You will also be expected to direct the efforts of our team members on these projects, and mentor junior member of the staff.
What you will be doing?
- Project design and consulting activities, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Project supervisory duties, coordinating the activities of other designers and consultants
- Provide technology evaluations, needs assessment reports and facility impact studies.
- Lead the development of concept, schematic, design development, construction documents and system specifications for projects in collaboration with the Design Consulting team.
- Manage project schedules, deliverables, client relationships and expectations.
- Manage the financial and technical aspects of a project.
- Business Development through new & existing client relationships.
- Supervise mock ups, technology demonstrations, installation, testing and commissioning
- Travel to domestic and international client and project locations.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- A strong working knowledge of technology, physical layer networks, architectural delivery phases and the construction and installation process. Emphasis on guest experience projects is a plus.
- A working knowledge of technology, IT Networks, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and DAS.
- A desire to creatively implement technologies into new and existing facilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present design ideas to creative clients and high level executives.
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving formal PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong organization skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple deadlines.
- A willingness to be a team player.
- A consultative, client-centric, approach.
- Computer literacy with fluency in MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Access, and MS Access desirable.
What qualifications are required?
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- BICSI RCDD Certification, Design Certification and TIA standards experience are preferred.
- Minimum five years of professional experience in technology design and integration.
- Hands-on experience in technology installation.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in technology and related industries.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Design Software. AutoCAD and/or MS Visio experience.
Electrosonic is a worldwide technology company with extensive experience in designing, consulting, project management, engineering, service and support of advanced Technology and AV systems.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional technology markets.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/587405.html
87 total views, 1 today