Full-Time Senior AV Site Foreman
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and quick on your feet?
- Do you thrive on troubleshooting ‘in the moment’ issues?
- Do you yearn to be the one people rely on the most?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an Sr. AV Site Foreman Tier III located near our New York office who reports directly to the Installation Manager.
In this role, you will provide technical and installation support for custom audio, video and control system projects. It will be important for you to understand customer requirements and, as part of a project team, ensure that the delivered system fulfills the order expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What you will be doing?
- Lead mid to large-level projects without the commissioning of control/Audio DSP (may be working with or under other foremen in larger project scenarios).
- Demonstrate working knowledge of construction processes and ability to interface with different trades.
- Aide the Project Management team in the development of project plans and milestones.
- Execute projects plans within the time constraints specified while adhering to quality standards.
- Lead teams of 5-25 technicians effectively in accordance ESI Standards, demonstrating advanced leadership skills.
- Display proficiency in the structured cabling of projects which includes: pulling, terminating and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.
- Adhere to and follow CAD elevations and system schematics.
- Train clients on non-controlled room systems.
- Document project changes and communicate updates to project management, providing all documents at close of project.
- Competently document daily project status reports and deliver/communicate status reports to project management on a daily basis or in a frequency agreed upon by the project team.
- Perform tasks, including rack assembly, equipment placement and equipment mounting, in accordance with CAD elevations and system schematics ESI Standards.
- Complete system cabling & terminations are in accordance with system diagrams & AVIXA standards.
- Install and/or fabricate equipment external to racks as directed by Lead AV Technician or Project Engineer.
- Provide any other support to ensure ESI operates up to standards on a daily basis.
- Follows and maintains proper safety practices in accordance with OSHA, Site safety requirements, and/or ESI Standards.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Master knowledge of all installation best practices in accordance with AVIXA & ESI Standards.
- Moderate understanding of networking & networking terminology.
- Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors.
- Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, via telephone and written communication.
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word).
- Ability to safely and regularly lift up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift 75 pounds.
What qualifications are required?
- OHSA 30 Hour Online Construction Course
- AVIXA CTS-I certification or ability to possess within 90 days of hire
- 3+ years of AV industry experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%+
- Project experience range: $1m – $25m
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1118121.html
74 total views, 1 today