Full-Time Sales Engineer
The Sales Engineer expands the Company’s reach through acquisition of new clients and business. The Sales Engineer actively identifies, pursues and engages in building relationships with current and new clients. A Sales Engineer must have LED industry and market knowledge and be able to effectively communicate the Company’s brand and product value in such a way as to elicit a favorable reaction from target customers.
We are looking to hire Sales Engineers for many locations (Canada, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, South Central, Midwest, Southwest & Northwest). If you are in this region or willing to relocate you may be a good candidate.
- Meets sales revenue target for specific region.
- Fosters and develops relationships with current and potential clients, as well as vendors.
- Assist with getting clients and vendors to participate in ACE training.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be persistent and disciplined in all work.
- Able to handle fast pace and high volume of activity.
- Must have technical skills, and ability to understand LED products and parts.
- Has great presentation skills, and can effectively sell the product to a customer through presentations, tours, and showing them the product.
- Makes regular phone calls and emails to current customers to keep in touch with them, as well as contacting potential clients and vendors.
- Expand base and bring in new clients.
- Travels as needed to meet with current and potential clients.
- Travels as needed to China headquarters.
- Travels as needed to attend trade shows, trainings, conferences, and other company events.
- Identify potential new markets and customers and their
- Makes accurate sales calculations and sales quotations of current
- Attends tradeshows, trainings, conferences and events to promote the company, network and bring in new clients.
- Keeps record of sales orders.
- Reports to, and works with corresponding Senior Sales Engineer and Territory Sales Manager.
- Works with Customer Service department to help facilitate DEMO requests.
- Works with Warehouse department to ensure products are shipped to clients on time.
- Maintains professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Prepares reports for sales and maintains expense accounts.
- Updates and maintains accounts of customers including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Follows up with clients on orders, payments and track the process from start to finish.
- Preforms all other duties assigned to them of which the employee is capable of preforming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give compelling sales pitches
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to relate to, and effectively communicate professionally with all levels of resources (i.e. Senior Management, colleagues, contingent workers, clients, vendors, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must have expert knowledge on all Absen products
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to take initiative and seek out new business
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with current clients
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to identify wants and needs of target customers
- Legally authorized to work in the S.
- Must be able to lift, up to 20lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors’ degree, Engineering degree preferred
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience with AV/LED
- Orlando office and warehouse
- SZ Headquarters
- May be required to work overtime and flexible hours on an as needed basis
- May be required to travel throughout the year for business meetings, tradeshows, trainings, demos, and other business-related events
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, sick leave, holiday pay and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
66 total views, 2 today