Full-Time Sales Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do you enjoy finding creative technical solutions for unique audio, video and control system challenges?
- Are you confident listening to client needs and recommending solutions?
- Do you enjoy staying up to date with technology and technologically sophisticated products?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please read on for more information about an exciting opportunity at Electrosonic, Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic, you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer located at our Orlando Office, who reports directly to the Vice President Sales.
In this role you will perform engineering duties for Electrosonic’s sales team, supporting the team by engineering systems, creating quotations, reviewing proposals, evaluating technology and proposing alternatives. Primary sales focus is systems integration business for various markets but additional sales engineering responsibility may also include design consulting and service contracts.
What you will be doing:
- Support the sales team by providing technical system design and sales engineering services for complex audio visual systems including:
- Assisting with pricing and proposal creation.
- Generating equipment bill of materials, labor estimates, scope of works, and price quotations.
- Developing project schedules.
- Proactively participating in the selling efforts of Electrosonic.
- Work closely with the Sales team to:
- Positively represent Electrosonic at all times.
- Visit and support clients as directed.
- Coordinate with the Electrosonic Operations team as required.
- Research, discover, price, and validate technical solutions.
- Work closely with clients, the sales team, and project managers.
- Provide the required monthly reports as well as sales/quotes/forecast reports. Attend sales meetings as required.
- Track efforts and customer communications through Electrosonic’s CRM system
- Consult with customers, conceive solutions and specify systems for customers (pre-design sales).
- Nurture and support strategic relationships with Electrosonic’s technology partners.
- Assist in the coordination, setup and planning of marketing events, demos, open houses and off site sales promotional events as necessary.
- Demonstrate product and system capabilities to all levels of clients, including one-on-one situations as well as representing the company at trade and industry shows and events.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful:
- Must have good knowledge in audiovisual, control and network technologies.
- Ability to generate complete bill of materials and accurate quotations.
- Must possess strong communication and written skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook programs. Experience with Microsoft Project and AutoCAD or Visio preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and relay technical specifications.
- Ability to speak intelligently on technology, conceive solutions and provide limited pre-design specifications for customers.
- Professional presentation skills preferred.
- QSC Qsys, show programming, projection, and video playback experience preferred.
What qualifications are required:
- BA/BS/BE degree or equivalent
- Good organizational skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in the audio, video and show control industry. Industry Certifications, CTS certification, and Manufacturer training preferred.
- 2-5 years of engineering and or site experience in the audiovisual industry preferred.
- Must be willing to travel and regularly visit customers.
- A willingness to be a team player and the ability to work with colleagues of all levels.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/483586.html
351 total views, 1 today