Full-Time Sales Consultant
- Do you enjoy creating partnerships and long-lasting relationships?
- Do you love the art of closing new business?
- Do you have a knack for reaching decision leaders?
- Do you like creating solutions using the latest in technology?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to understand more about an exciting new opportunity with Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc, you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us.
Electrosonic Inc. is looking for a Sales Consultant located in the Bay Area who reports directly to the Director of Sales – West.
In this role you will pursue, seek out and nurture audiovisual Design, Systems Integration and Service business in various markets including but not limited to Themed Entertainment, Museums, Hospitality, Theater, and Retail. You will ensure that the sales volume meets or exceeds the Company’s short and long term quotas and expectations. In addition, this position shall nurture and maintain key client relationships as well as development new client relationships and bring in new work not currently in the Company’s portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and support customers utilizing personal selling skills and contacts as well as the company’s promotional campaigns and marketing resources.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Prepare & provide formal written proposals and quotations to prospective clients.
- Provide professional and timely responses to client requests and questions.
- Obtain bidding documents and lead bid package responses.
- Coordinate and obtain approval on proposals with other Electrosonic departments to ensure proposal accuracy and continuity (e.g. credit terms approval from the Controller; Terms & Conditions from Legal).
- Provide the required monthly sales, quotes, and forecast reports.
- Attend sales meetings as required.
- Achieve or exceed planned (i.e. budgeted) sales objectives.
- Demonstrate product and system capabilities to all levels of clients, including one-on-one situations as well as representing the company at trade and industry shows and events.
- Assist in the coordination, setup, and planning of events, demos, open houses and off site sales promotional events as necessary.
- Travel to customers, trade shows and other preapproved events as required.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful:
- Must have good knowledge in Audio/Video technologies and integration. Construction experience, business management, contracting and negotiation are preferred.
- Project management experience including the ability to create and define project budgets, scope of works, and schedules.
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate technical requirements and specifications.
- Good organizational skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple projects and clients.
What qualifications are required:
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Must have proven closing and negotiating skills.
- Must have professional presentation skills. Candidate will have to give a formal presentation as part of the interview process.
- Must possess strong communication and written skills. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, CRM, and Outlook programs. Experience with Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Revit, Navision, and Microsoft CRM Dynamics is beneficial but not required.
- Must be willing to travel and regularly visit customers.
- A willingness to be a team player and the ability to work with colleagues of all levels.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/601169.html
160 total views, 1 today