Full-Time AV Programmer
- Do you enjoy complex problem solving?
- Do you seek new and exciting challenges every day?
- Do you thrive in fast pace work environments?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an AV Programmer located in our Orlando office who reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
In this role, you will program and commission complex systems designed for creative and functional spaces such as museums, theme parks and conference rooms using Medialon, Extron, Crestron, AMX, Winscript and more.
What you will be doing?
- Coordinating with Project Managers to ensure that project deliverables are completed in a timely, efficient manner to our clients’ satisfaction and in compliance with all contract specifications.
- Reporting changes to scope, design, system functionality, or device challenges by generating appropriate reports for PM and Manager review.
- Performing FAT programming efforts. Coordinate with support engineers to complete tasks, as necessary.
- Performing SAT programming efforts. Coordinate with support engineers and site techs to complete tasks, as necessary.
- Supporting Remote programming/testing of systems with support from site resources.
- Supporting Project Managers with project coordination and design review meetings.
- Supporting Sales members with Sales Engineering efforts for pre-design work and guidance for proposals.
- Supporting with Project Engineering tasks to assist with project efforts.
- Ability to understand and support with code written by others.
- Ability to program and troubleshoot from remote locations/outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to write technical documentation relating to operation of programmed system.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Experience and competency in one or more of the following: Medialon, Extron, Crestron, AMX, Q-Sys, Biamp, Brightsign, or Alcorn McBride WinScript.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals (hex, bits, packets, ports, logic and scripting).
- Understanding of networks and networking (protocols, security, switch configuration and bandwidth).
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills,
- Ability to write clean code, debug code for existing programs and share code.
- Ability to communicate system operation and end-user training with clients and technicians.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and balance workday between multiple projects
What qualifications are required?
- A. degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Minimum three years of professional experience in the Audiovisual Industry.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/721790.html
167 total views, 4 today