Full-Time Operations Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Operations Manager – For The Record, Ltd.
Who are you?
Are you looking for a flexible, fast paced work environment with opportunity to travel throughout the US and with potential travel internationally?
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the implementation of technical solution installations for FTR customers. The Operations Manager will ensure all technical aspects of the installation meet the customer’s needs and are delivered to a professional standard while managing a team of enthusiastic technical direct reports. You will be dedicated to managing and mentoring your team to achieve success.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Lead the Implementation Team to ensure technology solutions are installed professionally and thoroughly tested
- Manage all aspects of installations, including quality, inventory, per industry standards and best practices
- Assist with quotes/proposals/solutions for the sales team while also ensuring they meet the client’s needs, budget, timeline, and requirements
- Provide technical guidance within the organization and oversight of project delivery
- Actively liaise with the customer during the on-site commissioning process to assist with system configuration, programming, testing
Essential work experience, qualifications and skills
- Experience planning and prioritizing workload for both yourself and your team, and demonstrating initiative and pro-active team management skills
- Experience working across remote teams to effectively deliver projects
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours for installs and cutovers
- Business administration and project management experience including forecasting
- Advanced experience with MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
Desirable work experience
- Legal/Court services or Professional Services Experience
- Electronic Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience with design and documentation of commercial audio visual equipment and systems: DSP, control systems, digital audio standards (Biamp, BSS, Crestron, AMX)
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Up to 20-40% interstate and/or international travel will be required
- Interested parties must submit a copy of their resume to be considered an applicant
- Consistently able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Work site likely will require ability to navigate stairs, ladders, and confined spaces
What’s in it for you?
A great team to work with plus a competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical/dental/vision plans 85% employer paid
- 18 Vacation days
- 11 Holidays
- 5 Sick days
- Short/Long Term Disability 100% employer paid
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- 401k with matching 50% up to a maximum of 3%
For The Record provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, For The Record complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyTo be considered, please forward a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
393 total views, 1 today