Full-Time Onsite/Regional Support AV Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do you enjoy working on technically challenging projects?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems?
- Do you like being part of a team and working collaboratively?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc, you join a team that provides world-class service to global clients. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us.
Electrosonic Inc. is looking for an On-Site / Regional AV Support Technician located in our NYC Office who reports directly to the Relationship Manager. The audio/video support technician will be responsible for providing both On-Site & Regional service at local venues which can include some travel. The selected candidate may also participate in installations and commissioning of projects from time to time.
To be successful in this position you will: Perform Audio, Video and Control functions and/or break fix and maintenance as required to support our high value clients both onsite and remotely.
You will work closely with the onsite service, break fix and maintenance teams to ensure all system services, repairs, and preventative maintenance calls are correctly implemented. The services are to the highest possible standards of quality, and conform to defined performance requirements. It is expected that you will also maintain open lines of communication both within the company and with the client and other contractors.
What you will be doing:
- Complete daily room checks, providing AV hands on operational support to clients following a set work schedule.
- Providing on-site AV break-fix and preventative maintenance support for Electrosonic clients.
- Providing emergency service calls to customer job sites. Requires troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing video display/projection and related equipment.
- Arrange for product returns and/or exchanges with the service department.
- Install, modify and test integrated systems. Includes selecting, set up and operation of standard test equipment and interfacing between Project Manager and client.
- Engaging with other client services providing relevant details as required.
- Dealing with issues in a timely manner to meet contractual SLAs
- Ensure that systems are operational on schedule to allow client sites to be returned to full use.
- Accurately tracking and recording work using client tools as required.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance and cleaning of Audio Visual equipment & rack room areas.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the client but within the scope of A/V.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful:
- Must be self-motivated.
- Excellent understanding of AV and VC Bridging systems with strong problem solving skills and trouble-shooting experience. Including VTC codecs, audio conferencing equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints, schematics, and training manuals.
- Ability to Communicate effectively with the Electrosonic Managers, delivery teams and clients.
- Must provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when interacting with clients, vendors and equipment manufacturers.
- Ability to provide clear technical phone support as necessary to customers.
- Provide all documentation in a timely manner (e.g. material and labor reports, preventative maintenance reports, expense reports, job costing records, timesheets etc.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Industry certifications such as InfoComm CTS, Crestron DMC-E
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be comfortable working at heights and on ladders & mechanical lift systems
What Qualifications are required:
- A. degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Audio Visual technology.
- Hands-on fabrication and/or installation experience.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, control, and/or other related industries.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Audio Visual Software.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/558482.html
98 total views, 1 today