Full-Time Onsite Audio Visual Support
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician (Tier 2)
Onsite Audio Visual Support manages fully integrated conference rooms include auditoriums and board rooms. Onsite AVS interfaces direct with Client’s employees on a daily basis and his/her responsibilities include operating and testing daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms.
- Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
- Daily system testing to insure equipment and room functionality
- Provide diagnosis, maintenance and basic repair onsite of faulty equipment
- Deliver a “white glove” level of customer service support to all clients
- Be sure all AVS spaces are presentable for use
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description
- Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback
- Operate cameras and video equipment as called for.
- Ability to test equipment and preform basic troubleshooting
- Perform testing, problem diagnosis, maintenance and basic repairs for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
- Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Reporting and documentation of all service activities.
- PC proficient must already know your way around a computer.
- Professional-level interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Highly effective oral communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Document work via professional writing, spreadsheets, and ticket software
- Consistent ability to self-motivate in a rapid response environment
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Minimum 5 years AV experience required
- CTS and continuing AV training preferred
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
- High School Diploma required
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawls under tables, etc. This position can have physical demands.
WORK WEEK & HOURS: 40 hours – Mon Fri. Late shift is a possible requirement, must be flexible to work rotating shifts, and additional hours including weekends as required on an overtime basis, if over 40 hours.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/880247.html
190 total views, 2 today