Full-Time Senior Onsite Audio Visual Support
Sr. Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician (Tier 2)
Senior Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician manages fully integrated conference spaces includingauditoriums and boardrooms. Senior Onsite AVS interfaces direct with Client’s employees on a dailybasis and his/her responsibilities include operating and testing the daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms. This Includes troubleshooting, and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video, control, networks.
- Ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance and support, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes/frameworks.
- Delivery of AV hands-on operational support to clients following a daily schedule of work.
- Responding to immediate support requests.
- Daily system testing to ensure equipment and room functionality of portable and installed equipment.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose, log and remedy faults and problems. Troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment and provide basic repairs.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance and cleaning of Audio Visual equipment & rack room areas.
- Ensure that all systems are fully functional, and that equipment and system downtime are kept to a minimum and ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client or service department.
- To provide advice and support to all other staff whenever necessary
- Be sure all AV spaces are presentable and safe for use
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description
- Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedb
- Have a working knowledge of video conferencing units and codecs.
- Have a working knowledge of AV control systems. AMX, Crestron, Cisco
- Have a working knowledge of audio DSP based technologies, gain structure and the requirements of sound reinforcement within the presentation environment.
- Ability to test equipment and perform basic troubleshooting
- Perform testing, problem diagnosis, maintenance and basic repairs for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Proven experience in the testing, fault finding, servicing, maintenance, engineering and installation of electronic audio-visual systems, or a related
- Knowledge of touch screen and web-based programming and control technology.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
- Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Reporting and documentation of all service activities.
- PC proficient must already know your way around a compu
- To ensure all work is performed to the Company standards and that quality techniques are practiced.
- To work in compliance with the Company’s safety manual with the safety of self and others in mind at all times.
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as required by the immediate manager/supervisor.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Professional-level interaction with employees, customers, and colleagues.
- Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support in a fast-paced AV/VC environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work on own initiative and accept accountability.
- Strong client facing skills and customer-focus with an understanding of the sensitivities of working on a client’s site and when providing remote support.
- Highly effective oral communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Document work via professional writing, spreadsheets, and ticket software
- Consistent ability to self-motivate in a rapid response environment
- A full working knowledge of communications, networking, audio visual systems and system components is essential.
- Have the ethics of delivery of a quality solution where second best is not good enough.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School diploma required
- College degree in a related technical field a plus
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Minimum two years break/fix and/or system integration experience
- CTS, DMC-E and continuing AV training preferred
- “Hands-on” strong background in the support of multi-venue video and audio conference events & multi-projection systems
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawls under tables, etc. This position can have physical demands.
WORK WEEK & HOURS:
40 hours – Mon Fri. Late shift is a possible requirement, must be flexible to work rotating shifts and additional hours including weekends as required on an overtime basis, if over 40 hours.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/880247.html
339 total views, 1 today