Full-Time Onsite Audio Visual Support
Onsite Audio Visual Support manages fully integrated conference rooms include auditoriums and board rooms. Onsite AVS interfaces direct with Client’s employees on a daily basis and his responsibilities include operating and testing daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms.
- Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
- Daily system testing to insure equipment and room functionality
- Escalate all “Next level” break fix issues to their manager for resolution
- Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
- Deliver a “white glove” level of customer service support to all clients
- Be sure all AVS spaces are presentable for use
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback
- Ability to test equipment and preform basic troubleshooting
- Operate cameras and video equipment as called for.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
- Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- PC proficient must already know your way around a computer.
- Professional-level interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Highly effective oral communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Document work via professional writing, spreadsheets, and ticket software
- Consistent ability to self-motivate in a rapid response environment
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School diploma required
- CTS and continuing AV training preferred Strong desire to learn and be trained.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawls under tables, etc. This position can have physical demands.
40 hours – Mon Fri. Late shift is a possible requirement, must be flexible to work additional hours and on weekends as required on an overtime basis.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/726117.html
103 total views, 1 today