Full-Time Onsite Audio Visual Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Onsite Audio Visual Support manages fully integrated conference rooms include auditoriums and board rooms. Onsite AVS interfaces direct with Client’s employees on a daily basis and his responsibilities include operating and testing daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms.
- Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
- Daily system testing to insure equipment and room functionality
- Escalate all “Next level” break fix issues to their manager for resolution
- Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
- Deliver a “white glove” level of customer service support to all clients
- Be sure all AVS spaces are presentable for use
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback
- Ability to test equipment and preform basic troubleshooting
- Operate cameras and video equipment as called for.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
- Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- PC proficient must already know your way around a computer.
- Professional-level interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Highly effective oral communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Document work via professional writing, spreadsheets, and ticket software
- Consistent ability to self-motivate in a rapid response environment
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School diploma required
- CTS and continuing AV training preferred Strong desire to learn and be trained.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawls under tables, etc. This position can have physical demands.
40 hours – Mon Fri. Late shift is a possible requirement, must be flexible to work additional hours and on weekends as required on an overtime basis.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/726117.html
161 total views, 1 today