Full-Time Onsite Audio Visual Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
In this role, you will deliver projects to specification, on time, on budget and most importantly, to the client’s satisfaction. You will ensure that all Electrosonic responsibilities on the project are directed in an organized, efficient and effective manner. You will also develop and maintain respectful, collaborative partnership within the internal project team.
You will also be responsible for all maintenance, service and repairs of audio video equipment and fully integrated conference rooms include auditoriums and board rooms. Interfaces directly with Client’s employees on a daily basis and his responsibilities include maintaining daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms.
- Be able to manage the commercial and contractual obligations of multiple projects concurrently.
- Interface with manufacturers, developers, engineers, and project managers to provideresolutions for highly complex system
- Responsible for identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution
- Work with client support departments and company account representatives to provide clients with resolution options.
- Preventative maintenance visits to insure equipment and room functionality is ready foruse.
- Provide reports and adhere to metrics outlined in contract to provide service level defined per agreemen
- Earn trust with client management by providing consistent results in highly demandingsituations with unpredictable variables
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description
- Perform routine maintenance and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Troubleshoot and install Audio and Videoconferencing systems.
- Make modifications in the field to Crestron/AMX control systems
- Ability to read and utilize blue prints and audio/video flow diagrams
- Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose static and dynamic IPs
- Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback
- Ability to use test equipment to troubleshoot system problems
- Gather and analyze system logs and system settings for codecs, control systems, mixers, and complex broadcast equipment as needed
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
- Proficient in the safe use of hand and power tools
- Proficient with solder, compression & crimp type connectors
- Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- PC proficient must already know your way around a computer
- Document and distribute new or modified procedures as needed
- Communicate with stakeholders developing next generation systems such as engineers, programmers, manufacturer experts, and project managers
- Ensure that projects are completed in a timely, efficient manner to our clients’ satisfaction and in compliance with all contract specifications.
- Prepare and manage (including regular updates) project schedules, budgets, and staffing with in-house, contract, and sub-contracted resources.
- Provide regular reports and forecasts to upper management and other stakeholders.
- Administer project processes during engineering, purchasing, fabrication, installation and programming phases.
- Communicate project process and status, both internally and with the client, through regular daily, weekly, and monthly project logs, reports and updates.
- Manage changes to schedule, scope, and budget by generating appropriate change orders and soliciting client approvals.
- Coordinate on-site training and administer client sign-off. Ensure that final documentation packages (operations and maintenance manuals, as-built schematics, etc.) are prepared and contract close-out occurs in a timely manner.
- Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the immediate Manager.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- BA, BS, or BE degree; emphasis in business, engineering, architecture, and/or design.
- College degree in related technical field a plu
- Minimum three years of professional project management experience in a related industry.
- CTS certification preferred.
- Hands-on installation or prior project coordination experience.
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, control, and/or related industry.
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word). Qualified with scheduling software (Primavera P3 or P6 or MS Project).
MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawl under tables, etc. This position can have physical demands.
WORK WEEK & HOURS:
40 hours – Mon Fri. Late shift is a possible requirement, must be flexible to work additional hours and on weekends as required on an overtime basis.
ENVIRONMENT: Works at a customer site daily
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/784534.html
123 total views, 1 today