Part-time On-call Service Onsite Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do you enjoy an active career?
- Are you inspired by a challenging work environment?
- Do you have what it takes to work with high-end commercial Audio Visual in a public setting?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an On-call Service Onsite Technician located in San Francisco. This position reports directly to the Program Manager – Service Onsite Support, Operations.
In this role, you will provide on-call technical service and maintenance support for a high-end Electrosonic Inc. client.
What you will be doing?
- Provide on-call, emergency and preventative service to client. Requires extensive troubleshooting abilities, replacing and/or repairing many types of Audio, Video & Control systems and related equipment.
- Install, modify and test integrated systems. Includes selecting, set up and operation of standard test equipment and interfacing between Project Manager and client.
- Arrange for product returns and/or exchanges with the service department.
- Perform as needed preventive maintenance and cleaning of designated exhibits & rack room areas.
- Provide all documentation in a timely manner (e.g. material and labor reports, preventative maintenance reports, expense reports, job costing records, timesheets etc.)
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the client but within the scope of AV.
- Occasionally provide weekend and evening Service support to Electrosonic customers.
- Communicate effectively with the Electrosonic Managers and Service team.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Excellent understanding of AV systems with strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting experience.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to manage demanding customers.
- Always presents a positive image of self and company.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written especially when dealing with client, vendors and equipment manufacturers.
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints, schematics, and training manuals.
- Ability to operate multi-meter and oscilloscope and other related industry and test equipment.
- Computer literate e.g. Windows, MS Word, MS Excel and scheduling programs, as well as an excellent understanding of computer functionality.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working at heights and on ladders & mechanical lift systems.
What qualifications are required?
- Valid driver’s license, auto-insurance and vehicle.
- Technical tools including multi-meter.
- Technical degree/certificate or equivalent job experience. CTS certification a plus.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/667151.html
229 total views, 2 today