Part-time On Call Installation Technician
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for dedicated, game changing, team players to drive the future of the Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and quick on your feet?
- Do you thrive on troubleshooting ‘in the moment’ issues?
- Do you yearn to be the one people rely on the most?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an On-Call Installation Technician located near our Livermore office who reports directly to the Installations Manager.
In this role, you will provide technical and installation support for custom audio, video and control system projects. You will also assist in the commissioning and programming of systems as required. It will be important for you to understand customer requirements and, as part of a project team, ensure that the delivered system fulfills the order expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What you will be doing?
- Provide hands-on site installation, wiring, testing, commissioning and documentation for custom system installations.
- Travel to installations as required to install custom systems installations.
- Work with the Project Manager, Commissioning Engineers and Programmers to effectively schedule all phases of the installation and ensure that projects are completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Work with the Client, Project Manager and other staff to manage changes in scope and schedule.
- Assist the Project Manager in adjusting schedules and generating change orders as necessary.
- Prepare installation/project reports and other documents, as required.
- Ensure that all project and/or site paperwork (e.g. reports, timesheets, expense reports) is completed correctly and submitted according to company and/or customer requirements.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Extensive travel.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to install and wire systems to Electrosonic’s high standards.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word).
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum two years of professional installation experience in audio visual industry.
- Hands-on installation experience and knowledge of current products and trends in video or related industry.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/773245.html
460 total views, 1 today