Part-time On Call Installation Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for dedicated, game changing, team players to drive the future of the Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and quick on your feet?
- Do you thrive on troubleshooting ‘in the moment’ issues?
- Do you yearn to be the one people rely on the most?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an On-Call Installation Technician located near our Livermore office who reports directly to the Installations Manager.
In this role, you will provide technical and installation support for custom audio, video and control system projects. You will also assist in the commissioning and programming of systems as required. It will be important for you to understand customer requirements and, as part of a project team, ensure that the delivered system fulfills the order expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What you will be doing?
- Provide hands-on site installation, wiring, testing, commissioning and documentation for custom system installations.
- Travel to installations as required to install custom systems installations.
- Work with the Project Manager, Commissioning Engineers and Programmers to effectively schedule all phases of the installation and ensure that projects are completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Work with the Client, Project Manager and other staff to manage changes in scope and schedule.
- Assist the Project Manager in adjusting schedules and generating change orders as necessary.
- Prepare installation/project reports and other documents, as required.
- Ensure that all project and/or site paperwork (e.g. reports, timesheets, expense reports) is completed correctly and submitted according to company and/or customer requirements.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Extensive travel.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to install and wire systems to Electrosonic’s high standards.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word).
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum two years of professional installation experience in audio visual industry.
- Hands-on installation experience and knowledge of current products and trends in video or related industry.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/773245.html
185 total views, 1 today