Full-Time National Sales Manager – Broadcast Market
National Sales Manager – Broadcast Market
Synthax Inc. is the sales/marketing company for RME, Ferrofish and myMix for The Americas, and we are adding a new brand to our portfolio Digigram Solutions for the USA territory.
Digigram, founded in France in 1985, the company has evolved into the world leader for professional sound cards and a leading provider of advanced audio-over-IP solutions. In the early ‘90’s Digigram introduced the first digital sound card, the PCX3, which disrupted the broadcast industry, signaled the end of the tape era, and enabled the deployment of radio automation solutions. In 2000, Digigram launched its EtherSound range, transporting low-latency audio via Ethernet LANs. IP audio products were introduced a decade later, altering the way signals are transported to and from radio broadcast facilities with simple, more affordable, more flexible solutions.
Synthax Inc. is seeking an experienced National Sales Manager specializing in the Broadcast market sector. This individual will be responsible for growing all segments of the Broadcast market and dealer sales by developing strong relationships with customers that fit our growth strategy. This individual is expected to have strong influential contacts among Broadcasters and Resellers in the broadcast industry. Experience with working with the major broadcast networks is preferred.
This position requires the ability to acquire new customers, develop and maintain business with existing customers and manage sales and large projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of departmental budgets, sales goals, and help develop marketing programs.
- Cultivates and maintains favorable contacts with key and major accounts of the organization, for the sales of products and services, identifying new potential customers, and developing a sales and marketing plan to serve these customers.
- Demonstrates products or services and provides assistance in the best application of product or services.
- Answers all questions concerning a product or service, with appropriate coordination of sales, negotiations where required.
- Close transactions and take orders from customers and submit them to sales agents for writing and quoting the details.
- May be responsible for assisting with large orders, ensuring the customer receives the correct gear for a given event by working with Executive Management. Customers may change their needs, find problems with equipment, or need additional gear. The sales Representative will be the first point of contact to arrange / accommodate these needs.
- May coordinate company technical engineering support and services to ascertain Customer’s needs.
- Estimates time and sales expenses expected and submits to management.
- Interprets accounts, trends and records to management.
- Monitors competition by gathering information on pricing, products, new product activity, etc.
- Recommends changes in products and service based on customer needs.
- Investigates product/service warranty claims to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Has complete knowledge of organization’s policies, products and equipment, technical knowledge and/or services
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Participates in the development of annual sales and expense plans at the local level.
- Monitors annual sales plan and expense plan and budget for each area in the country.
- Must be comfortable with extensive travel, as needed to successfully accomplish sales goals in defined territory.
- Five or more years of experience in equipment sales/rental and/or broadcast.
- Strong customer service experience and skills.
- Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Highly self-motivated individual for sales and ability to close.
- Strong ability to maintain close client relationships.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Technical Knowledge of audio/visual equipment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with CRM Software preferred, but not required.
- BA degree preferred.
- Flexibility in scheduling as business needs fluctuate during peak seasons.
- Ability to work nights and weekends for specific tradeshows and event participation, as needed.
How to ApplyPlease send resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
272 total views, 1 today