Full-Time Multimedia Sr Lead Technician – New York, NY – 260282
Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients’ organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
- Oversee the daily operation, coordination, execution, and support of the audiovisual systems and requirements of executive, educational, and routine meetings in a fast-paced, customer service focused conference center environment.
- Oversees testing, maintenance, asset management, operation, and tear down of audiovisual (AV) and videoconference (VTC) equipment; (e.g., video data projection systems, computers, audio- and videoconference equipment, microphones, video cameras, audio systems, and operation of integrated AV systems).
- Provides best effort assistance to fulfill any audiovisual technical requirements as assigned.
- Provides a monthly report containing room usage data, open action items, equipment maintenance, and upcoming preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintains the process used to create trouble tickets, customer issue resolution logs, and asset management.
- Executes all aspects of videoconference support including call set up, end user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of issues.
- Provides consultation and education to all levels of end users on presentation technologies.
- Troubleshoots audiovisual and videoconferencing related technology (various projectors, control systems, audio and videoconferencing).
- Maintains conference room integrity.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance checks (e.g., either report or address issues such as cable management issues, safety standards noncompliance, etc.).
- Escalates housekeeping and technical issues outside of AV and conferencing technology and applications to appropriate department.
- Maintains understanding of current and new presentation technology.
- High School diploma or equivalent a must
- Three to five years audiovisual technology management experience
- Three to five years AV and presentation technologies experience
- Three to five years customer service experience
- Thorough working knowledge of the operation and troubleshooting of AV and videoconferencing related technology
- Strong customer service and communications skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Lync, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to facilitate tasks with internal and external staff to assure meeting and event success
- Understanding of normal business and office procedures
- Experience working in a fast paced university/conference center environment
- Self-motivated independent thinker
- A CTS certification by InfoComm
- Industry relevant training or technical courses a plus
- Basic familiarity with commercial/institutional building design and construction, including understanding of typical building systems (i.e. HVAC, electrical, lighting, building controls, security, etc.)
How to ApplyApply here: http://bit.ly/Waveguide260282
82 total views, 1 today