Full-Time MULTIMEDIA SERVICES MANAGER – San Francisco, CA
MULTIMEDIA SERVICES MANAGER
Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients’ organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
In this role, a successful candidate will be both a subject matter expert in the latest digital communications technologies and an advocate of the technology to the end-user community in an Innovation Center for a Fortune 500 professional services firm. This position will provide C-suite level technical support and collaborate with client teams in preparing immersive, cutting-edge multimedia presentations and then acting as the Master of Technology during presentations. As the technical evangelist, this role will be consultative, hands-on and highly visible. You will be an immediate difference maker! Additionally, you will be the subject matter expert for collaborative technologies like Microsoft Surface Hubs, Cyviz Displays, Igloo Vision 360 VR, Cisco MX800 plus more.
- Serve as multimedia subject matter expert for the Innovation Center – a cutting-edge digital conference center environment.
- Collaborate with client teams to advise on different presentation options and be the technical resource to effectuate the technology’s application.
- Coordination of internal and external resources to deliver consistent, high-quality multimedia support in multiple corporate environments.
- Oversight and loading of multimedia content for customer run of shows and client sessions.
- Provide consultation and education to all levels of end users on presentation technologies.
- Documentation of client processes for consistent application across multiple locations within a standardized environment.
- Provide regular preventative maintenance of presentation systems. Coordinate any upgrade or repair activities with appropriate third-party vendor.
- Triage technical and non-technical issues to internal and external parties.
- Coordination of technical information between internal and external parties for issue resolution.
- Consult on future technology needs and advise on emerging trends in digital media technologies.
- Two to five years’ experience in a professional services corporate environment
- A dynamic team player willing to finish projects in a flexible work environment
- Relevant four-year technical degree (e.g., BSEE) desired
- AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) certification desirable
- Driven, methodical, focused, ability to self-manage
- Good listening and interpersonal skills an absolute must
- Strong customer service and communications skills required
- Knowledgeable in many presentation systems and software (i.e., PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of commercial/institutional AV technology applications and operations, including audio systems, video display technology, audio/video teleconferencing, digital signage, AV signal management and integrated control
- Basic technical understanding of related communications technologies (i.e., IT, data networking, telecommunications, communications cabling, etc.)
Apply to Waveguide today!
Waveguide / Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 271816
How to ApplyApply online: http://bit.ly/Waveguide271816
34 total views, 3 today