Full-Time MULTIMEDIA SERVICES MANAGER – Chicago, IL
Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients’ organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Manage the daily operation, coordination, execution, and support of the enterprise’s multimedia services (audiovisual systems and video conferencing requirements). Establish and enforce the enterprise’s policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines globally. Have the ability to interact professionally with all levels of Enterprise personnel to ensure that all services are delivered in a timely and consistent manner. Have the ability to provide remote troubleshooting and technical support for other offices to ensure a consistent level of service across the enterprise. Other responsibilities include a thorough understanding of the Enterprise’s business technology platforms to be able to interface and coordinate additional technical support for the Conference Centers.
- Ensure that all multimedia service requirements are met by managing and directing the efforts of each office’s technical team in the execution of the technical statement of work.
- Coordinate with Multimedia Services Lead Technicians globally.
- Act as the technical liaison for all highly visible VIP events enterprise wide.
- Provide project management and technical consultation for special projects or system upgrades.
- Prepare a monthly report containing room usage data, open action items, equipment maintenance, and upcoming preventative maintenance schedules is produced for the needs of the enterprise.
- Insure the applications used to create trouble tickets, customer issue resolution logs, and asset management is being kept up to date and maintained as they occur.
- Be the liaison for the Enterprise to all contractors and vendors of Multimedia Services.
- Insure all aspects of videoconference support including call set up, end user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of issues are documented.
- Provide consultation and education to all levels of the Enterprise on presentation technology equipment.
- Insures troubleshooting of audiovisual and videoconferencing related technology (various projectors, control systems, audio- and videoconferencing) are documented.
- Insure regular preventive maintenance checks (e.g., either report or address troubles such as cable management issues, safety standards noncompliance, etc.) are done and documented.
- Coordinate within Enterprise to escalate housekeeping and technical issues outside of AV and conferencing technology and applications to appropriate department.
- Setup and Coordinate weekly and monthly scheduled meetings with Lead Technicians.
- Maintain understanding of current and new technology.
- Thorough working knowledge of the operation and troubleshooting of AV and videoconferencing related technology.
- Strong customer service and communications skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to facilitate internal and external staff to assure meeting and event success.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated independent thinker
- 3-5 Years Project Management Experience
- 3-5 Years audiovisual technology management experience.
- 3-5 Years AV and presentation technologies experience.
- 3-5 Years customer service experience.
- CTS certification by AVIXA/InfoComm
- Cisco (Tandberg) or Polycom certification
- A PMP certification by Project Management Institute
- A technical degree (two or four year) required
How to ApplyCLICK HERE TO APPLY: http://bit.ly/Waveguide319615
247 total views, 1 today