Full-Time Manager, Talent and Culture
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do you excel at effective communication?
- Do you thrive in dealing with multiple projects simultaneously?
- Are you a change agent?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us.
Electrosonic Inc. is looking for a Manager, Talent and Culture (Human Resources) located in our Burbank office who reports directly to the Vice President and General Manager – Operations.
In this role, you will create, implement, and lead Talent Management strategies to support short and longer term business goals and objectives. You will be responsible for all talent processes including succession planning, leadership development and effectiveness, workforce planning, career development, and organizational effectiveness. You will partner closely with the functional business leaders to develop insights and identify organizational needs to support business talent strategies and build a diverse culture.
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for managing the implementation of all talent management systems and programs including employee selection and development, employee relations, talent management, performance management, and diversity initiatives relative to business strategies; Enforces talent policies & programs and drives talent systems (including HRIS), processes and solutions to create an organization climate of high productivity and employee engagement.
- Influences and nurtures company culture, building relationships between departments and locations.
- Provides guidance and support to all employees; provide managers and leaders with tools and coaching to enable a positive, highly engaged workforce.
- Designs, develops and delivers leadership and career development programs.
- Acts as a gatekeeper for employee communication, ensuring consistent messaging and use of the company Intranet.
- Ensures talent management processes are communicated and delivered effectively including performance goals, talent reviews, merit increases, promotions and open enrollment.
- Leads employment branding initiatives to establish Electrosonic as a leader and advocate for careers in the Audio Visual industry.
- Maintains knowledge with regards to employment policies, procedures, and reporting; recruiting issues and trends, develops pertinent metrics and analysis.
- Develops and implements a consistent philosophy, approach and model for effective change management across the organization.
- Performs analysis on a variety of talent metrics and provide ongoing current state statistics and future trends and projections.
- Serves as the resident expert on external talent management trends and innovations.
- Leads a team of three consisting of: Manager, Payroll and Benefits, Program Manager Talent and Talent Management Assistant.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated experience building Leadership Development Programs and influencing learning and development culture.
- Sense of urgency and ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective internal customer/business partner relationships.
- Demonstrated expertise building new programs and a strong project management focus.
- Must possess the following competencies: strategic thinking, enterprise-level business orientation, intellectual curiosity, prudent risk taking, collaboration, adaptive skills, and a focus on organization and talent development.
- Prior leadership experience with direct people leadership responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects.
What qualifications are required?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 8+ years human resource or related business experience. Experience in Talent Management or Talent-focused HR Business Partner roles including previous experience leading succession & talent management processes.
- Must have had direct responsibilities for leading professional recruiting function.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR) a plus OR progressive human resources generalist experience required.
- Hands on experience with HRIS systems is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’ s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/513899.html
130 total views, 3 today