Full-Time Lead AV Installation Technician
LIVE! Technologies, a premier Audio Visual Integrator in Central Ohio, is looking for Lead AV Installation Technicians to add to our growing team. If you are a skilled technician that believes in using your AV expertise to serve customers, deliver high quality AV solutions, and work with integrity, this is the opportunity for you.
LIVE! Technologies offers competitive wages and benefits, career growth and development, ongoing skills training, a matching 401k, and paid time off.
Read below for further information and apply at www.reallivepros.com/careers
The Lead Technician is responsible for the ownership, management and execution of the installation phase of a contract sale on behalf of the company from trigger meeting to final customer sign off. This is to include an understanding of the scope of the project installation, schedule, budget, coordination of ordering of items to be installed, and rental equipment to complete the installation. The Lead Technician coordinates the installation with Project Manager, customer and any associated subcontractors as well as Installation Technician supervision. The Lead Technician is responsible for maintaining communication with Project Manager, associated sales staff, client and construction contacts regularly.
- Plans installation, and subcontracting activities on projects.
- Maintains current drawings and project documents.
- Ensures the completion of installation on time and on budget as outlined in the trigger meeting.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services and ensures timely delivery to job site.
- Works with Project Manager to prepare the project installation plan and manage the plan according to scope document, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for completing and submitting field drawings to Design & Engineering for the creation of As Builds.
- Determines, from review of various information, necessary changes in design, contract price, installation plans and on site conditions.
- Monitors estimated vs. actual hours to complete the project.
- Initiate Change Order process for any customer requests outside the scope document.
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
- Works with Design & Engineering department on resolving design issues.
- Communicates status of installation regularly with sales staff and Project Manager
- Ensure delivery of training and equipment manuals to client at the completion of the installation.
- Follow company inventory management processes.
- May estimate or assist in estimating projects which the company is bidding.
- Present a professional image of Company when speaking to Clients and their representatives.
- Develops a relationship with the client decision maker at the job site.
- Responsible for ensuring quality installation of Company products.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction of installation process and final product.
- Ensures proper safety procedures are followed and any required safety equipment used on job site.
- Provides information to determine labor and material requirements on a regular basis.
- Identify and escalate any issues that would impact the scope, schedule and budget of the installation
- Ensure timecards are filled out accurately, completed with job numbers, task codes and total hours are correct for the installation team.
- Reviews industry publications attends seminars, company training and other activities related to continuing education to remain current on products, processes, industry trends and materials.
- Works with Installation Technicians on installation procedures and product training for their development.
- Provide feedback to Project Manager on the job performance of the installation team.
- Responsible for completing all paperwork, Change Orders, Field Directives, Notice of Completion and working with Sales to ensure Sign-Off and final billings are completed.
- Completion of Final Job Report.
- Requires supervision of Installation Technicians and when applicable monitors performance of Subcontractors.
How to ApplyApply at https://reallivepros.com/careers/ today!
102 total views, 1 today