Full-Time Integrated Solutions Services Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Technology makes a difference for schools. Can you make a difference for us?
FrontRow wants to make the classroom AV experience less about A/V and more about learning. As such we develop a wide range of A/V hardware as well as SW solutions centered around classroom sound and scalable to include device control and campus communication. Help schools (and resellers) to simplify the classroom A/V experience.
To simply the pre, during- and post sales experience for our customers and users, we are looking for a hands-on multi-disciplined customer-centric AV designer and project manager to conceive, drive and manage the technical support services required to ensure a successful deployment of our line of integrated Classroom A/V solutions marketed as EZ Room.
As Integrated Solutions Services Manager, you will own and commercially develop the value add of design and integration services offered to FrontRow resellers and users, spanning from quote review to onsite installation as well as provisioning support.
Managing a team of 2 support engineers (one of whom is off-site), you will function as a player/coach and plan/optimize the use of resources subject to fiscal objectives as well as installation seasonality. The key objective is to provide a seamless customer experience pre and post sales while also ensuring that the value added services are evident to the customer and charged accordingly.
Headquartered in Petaluma, California, FrontRow is part of William Demant listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange (CSE3247) with global presence and consolidated group sales in excess of US$1 billion.
In this position, you will be:
- Leading/assisting with the definition of services included in the standard EZ Room Solution offering and vice-versa.
- Leading/assisting with the definition of processes and tools for gathering customer project information, tracking communications, and checking status of integration service work.
- Managing the inbound and field service schedules for the ISS team. Maintaining the project calendar.
- Providing design block diagrams, graphical overview, and technical specs for every integrated system quote and shipment. Maintain the library of designs and specs.
- Working with Customer Care to review quotes for accuracy and feasibility.
- Working with product management to help identify trends where packages or simpler solutions may be required.
- Working with resellers and customers to provide technical guidance and recommendations on integration points with our solutions.
- Understanding the technical capabilities of the FrontRow components to design new solutions as required by the opportunity. Work with engineering and operations to create new part numbers and BOMs as needed to fulfill orders.
- Owning the pricing and profitability of integration services, ensuring sufficient margin for labor, travel, materials, etc.
- Defining integration services policies and work with marketing to communicate to sales and resellers.
- Providing second level technical support & consulting services as part of paid maintenance contracts (blocks of purchased hours) with resellers and customers.
- Working with territory managers to secure maintenance contracts with resellers that need integration services support.
- Checking in with customers post installation to ensure customers are happy with reseller installation schedule and aesthetics.
- Maintaining the device configuration library (software and firmware settings files) for control systems and the IP Paging system.
- Building custom configuration files for FrontRow Control panels, software, and IP Paging system as required for projects.
- Developing methods for improving handling of peak installation and support season (July-Sept) using outside resources or remote configuration as necessary.
- Performing on-site or virtual walk-throughs with sales, resellers, and customers as needed.
We want to hear from you if you can:
- Influence others outside of their direct management.
- Be a strategic thinker, but detail oriented.
- Be a compelling presenter and story teller with the ability to explain complex topics and issues.
- Highly value the contribution of engineers and the technical knowledge of what is possible.
- Be self-directed, passionate, highly independent, and have excellent prioritization skills.
- Bring international experience and perspective.
- Strong knowledge of AV integration. CTS / CTS-D preferred.
- 3+ years experience at an AV integrator in a customer interfacing role
- Simple programming & scripting abilities.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Strong personnel management and customer service skills.
- Frequent travel to customer sites across the US. (Average once per month, more during peak season).
- Knowledge of system integrator tools and software as well as CRM will be a plus
- K12 A/V Experience is a plus
- Travel approximately 40-50 days/year to domestic and international customer sites, conferences, or other events as necessary for research, presentations, and training
- Must be able to work out of the Petaluma, CA office.
Benefits we offer:
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance for you as an employee and partially paid for dependents.
- 401K plan and employer contribution.
- Supplemental benefit options such as Legal Shield, Colonial Insurance and Additional AD&D.
How to ApplyInterested candidates check out our website at www.gofrontrow.com and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
286 total views, 1 today