Full-Time Field Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role of this position is to insure that the technical aspects of projects assigned to them are completed successfully and within the timeline given. He/She will also require customer service skills, both before and after installations are complete. This position requires a person with an extensive background in A/V system integration, design and function. This assignment requires a high degree of organizational and communication skills as well as an eye for detail on project documentation. This role requires the following abilities:
- Multitask many programs at the same time.
- Diagnose common system configuration problems.
- Trouble-shoots complex audio, video, and control systems problems.
- Provides field engineering support to our installation staff for audio-visual projects.
- Ensures quality control of installed systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience programming control systems, audio DSPs and switchers.
- Experience with Lifesize, Cisco UC Telepresence, Polycom Real Presence, and Microsoft Lync.
- Factory training on major brands of Control Systems, including Crestron, AMX, and Extron is a must.
- Knowledge of industry standard software for DSP programming, including BiAmp, Q-Sys and NWare, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SIP, H323, and H320 standards and operation.
- Strong knowledge of IP communications and component operation.
- CTS certification or other applicable industry related certifications a plus.
- Strong communication, professional demeanor, and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office suite, Visio, Lync, etc.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem–solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of AV integration and installation.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, self-sufficient, reliable, and punctual.
- State and Government security clearances are a plus.
How to ApplyIf you are interested and feel you meet the qualifications of this employment opportunity, please forward your Resume and Sample Crestron, AMX and/or DSP programs to firstname.lastname@example.org
1073 total views, 4 today