Full-Time Field Engineer
The role of this position is to insure that the technical aspects of projects assigned to them are completed successfully and within the timeline given. He/She will also require customer service skills, both before and after installations are complete. This position requires a person with an extensive background in A/V system integration, design and function. This assignment requires a high degree of organizational and communication skills as well as an eye for detail on project documentation. This role requires the following abilities:
- Multitask many programs at the same time.
- Diagnose common system configuration problems.
- Trouble-shoots complex audio, video, and control systems problems.
- Provides field engineering support to our installation staff for audio-visual projects.
- Ensures quality control of installed systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience programming control systems, audio DSPs and switchers.
- Experience with Lifesize, Cisco UC Telepresence, Polycom Real Presence, and Microsoft Lync.
- Factory training on major brands of Control Systems, including Crestron, AMX, and Extron is a must.
- Knowledge of industry standard software for DSP programming, including BiAmp, Q-Sys and NWare, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SIP, H323, and H320 standards and operation.
- Strong knowledge of IP communications and component operation.
- CTS certification or other applicable industry related certifications a plus.
- Strong communication, professional demeanor, and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office suite, Visio, Lync, etc.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem–solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of AV integration and installation.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, self-sufficient, reliable, and punctual.
- State and Government security clearances are a plus.
How to ApplyIf you are interested and feel you meet the qualifications of this employment opportunity, please forward your Resume and Sample Crestron, AMX and/or DSP programs to email@example.com
955 total views, 1 today