Full-Time Director of Marketing
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Are you confident creating and setting a marketing strategy to align with business goals?
- Do you consider yourself to be results driven?
- Do you feel strong driving and supporting a creative and innovative marking team?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Director of Marketing located in our Burbank office who reports directly to the President.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing of all Electrosonic Inc.’s marketing strategies, creating marketing communications, and producing events and public relations activities both external and internal. You will identify the marketing KPI’s based on the company’s overall business goals and craft a strategy and marketing plan accordingly. You will also be responsible for researching the target audience and potential channels, creating the overall messaging and positioning, and developing a plan of execution.
What you will be doing?
- Leads, manages, and directs all marketing activities for Electrosonic Inc.
- Outlines marketing strategy and opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market segment size, competitive analysis and current share, as well as new market segment analysis and opportunity assessment for the company.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Creates marketing strategy and plans with the main purpose of lead generation, enhancing the Electrosonic brand and using content and digital marketing to attract new customers and retain existing clients. Will include using but not restricted to: events, company presentations, proposal development, social media, website, offline marketing, PR, marketing automation, lead scoring, webinars, blogs, search marketing and analytics.
- Works closely with the Sales team and other areas of the business to put together our value proposition and see new opportunities.
- Communicates Electrosonic brand values and solutions both externally and internally.
- Oversees the management of social media presence and directs the Marketing team to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Represents Electrosonic in the AV industry maintaining high professional standards.
- Attends networking events with clients, consultants and suppliers.
- Manages the marketing team to include goal setting, appraisals, performance management, ensuring they have the tools and continuous training and education to keep developing.
- Drives Internal and external communications.
- Identifies speaking opportunities for Electrosonic team.
- Compares, analyzes and selects marketing technologies, vendors, agencies and software.
- Ensures the marketing team publish relevant, timely on and offline content aligned with the customer (digital) journey.
- Analyzes historical and new CRM and technical data to refine market approach.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Practiced commercially astute leader able to provide direction and motivation to a small marketing team.
- Experienced in marketing communication gained at a senior level in a business of considerable size and complexity, experience should be in AV or related industry.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills.
- Open minded, explores new ideas and thinks broader then just marketing.
- Experimentation, optimization, measuring, and constant change will come naturally to you.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation technologies for example Dotmailer, Hubspot, Marketo or equivalent and CRM integration.
- Experience in managing and executing events i.e. exhibitions, demonstrations, online events i.e. webinars and analyzing their ROI.
- Must have generated high and increasing level of lead flow supporting a direct sales team.
- Proven ability to drive and/or support increasing penetration of service offerings within existing clients.
- Practical experience and expertise across a variety of communication mediums.
- Successfully built a marketing competency and organization, including people, processes, and systems.
- Strong business acumen, and alignment with a market-driven approach.
- Success as a key member of a management team.
What qualifications are required?
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field of study.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing both traditional and digital with at least 5 within a senior marketing position.
- Must have experience of customer focused marketing and understand customer centricity.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, PPT, Project and Word.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven track record of successful, high visibility events.
- Highly motivated, driven and ambitious.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/542776.html
150 total views, 1 today