Full-Time Director – ICT Design Consulting
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission.
A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy, creative work environment?
- Have you led design teams in high pressure situations?
- Are you excited about building a best in class discipline from the ground up?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us. We are looking for a Director ICT Design Consulting located in Las Vegas, who reports directly to the Vice President Design.
In this role you will lead the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Design Consulting business. You will be responsible for leading each aspect of the discipline’s business, including management of P&L to meet or exceed financial goals, sales, client relationship management, talent acquisition, team culture, technical expertise, marketing, strategy and day to day project operations to support successful project delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, motivate and inspire the Discipline team to achieve goals and targets
- Create clear expectations for success with each Discipline team member
- Provide regular communication and check-ins of goals and outcomes to ensure success
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring and leadership as required
- Create, lead and maintain a culture of accountability within the Discipline
- Assess and manage technical expertise regularly to ensure successful project delivery
- Maintain proper staffing levels for project revenue and profitability while ensuring timely and accurate project delivery
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance as required to maintain the items above
- Perform other activities and duties as directed by the immediate manager
- Drive adherence to Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures for the Design team
- Lead and provide oversight of day to day operational delivery to ensure success
- Collaborate to ensure proper staffing levels
- Manage and guide resource planning for efficient and effective project delivery
- Review, establish and manage technical standards for the Discipline
- Establish and maintain quality control to meet company and client expectations
- Manage and provide oversight of appropriate scope and fees by project
- Manage and provide oversight for scope creep and the need for change orders
Sales, Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- Collaborate with Sales teams to ensure a clear and concise message for outbound communication and expectations of service offerings
- Work with Sales teams to create a strategy to achieve revenue targets and target profit margins
- Collaborate to identify a plan to increase market share with existing clients and verticals
- Collaborate to identify a plan to gain market share with new clients and verticals
- Lead efforts to meet or exceed the established billable revenue goals developed per year.
- Work with VP and Accounting to manage invoicing and collections to revenue targets
- Analyze costs, fees and scope regularly to address efficiencies and maintain target profit margins
- Lead and manage a profitable P&L as outlined above
- Collaborate with VP and Marketing team to create a clear and concise external message for the Discipline that is in alignment with the company’s goals.
- Work with VP to establish marketing goals and budget to increase brand awareness and industry recognition.
- Create and refine a message that highlights the Disciplines competitive advantages and differentiators in the industry.
- Collaborate to build a marketing plan and budget to support the mission above
- Work with VP and marketing to create collateral to support the mission above
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Strong team-leadership and management skills
- Must be professional, self-motivated, accountable and an effective communicator and collaborator that is knowledgeable, competent and committed to excellence.
- A desire to creatively implement the latest technologies for new and existing facilities.
- Strong financial-management abilities
- Ability to execute on a strategic plan
- Ability to effectively present and communicate the company’s message, service offerings and value proposition to team, clients and industry professionals.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- A customer focused, consultative approach to lead and guide a client with ICT system design
- Computer literacy, fluent in MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Access, and MS Access desirable.
- A working knowledge of design software including AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, SketchUp, 3D Modeling software and/or MS Visio experience.
What qualifications are required?
- A BICSI accredited RCCD, RTPM, DCDC, OSP or equivalent certification or designation.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, not required.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in ICT design, consulting or installation
- A strong working knowledge of Information and Communications Technology.
- A strong working knowledge of IT Networks, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DAS and NFC.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/830153.html
290 total views, 1 today