Full-Time Compliance Engineer
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and quick on your feet?
- Are you an organized planner, always thinking two steps ahead?
- Do you thrive on troubleshooting ‘in the moment’ issues?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Compliance Engineer located in our New York City office who will report directly to the Project Engineering Manager.
In this role, you will provide technical and fabrication support for custom audio, video and control system projects. You will work closely with Electrosonic’s Engineering and Fabrication teams to ensure projects are accurately reviewed, on track and safe.
What you will be doing?
- Development of CAD and Engineering standards and practices, including AutoCAD drafting standards, drawing packages, Database template, and other engineering related documents at the direction of the Project Engineering Manager.
- Supervision of Engineering Review efforts for Drawings and Engineering Documentation to verify design approach (peer review) and conformation to standards (Quality Control)
- Establish program to evaluate precision and accuracy of the engineering delivery team at the direction of Project Engineering Manager
- Manage peer review process with the Engineering Team
- Support Engineering Team as a mentor for Engineering Documentation practices
- Support Fabrication team during the build process
- Act as resource for guidance during the Fabrication phase
- Manage the Electrosonic Quality Control Program
- Compile and write training material and conduct training sessions on Quality Control activities
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow and drive adherence to Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to install and wire systems to Electrosonic’s high-standards.
- Ability to supervise staff and sub-contract labor team members.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to respond in a timely manner.
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word).
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Experience in helping develop processes and standards.
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum five years of professional installation experience in audio visual industry.
- Technical understanding of AV equipment, functionality and installation processes
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to solve challenges in high pressure situations.
- Hands-on installation experience and knowledge of current products and trends in video or related industry.
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to adhere to deliverable schedules and plan resources accordingly.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly to our website at: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1040361.html
28 total views, 2 today