Full-Time Commissioning Engineer
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you enjoy being in the field and solving problems in real time?
- Are you confident in your communication skills?
- Do you thrive on being part of a team to drive AV solutions?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer located in our New York office who reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
In this role, you will perform Audio, Video and Control engineering functions as required to support the sales, design, installation and programming of custom audio video systems. You will also work in collaboration with the Project Manager to ensure that the contracted scope of work is performed in a timely fashion and to the highest standards possible and maintain open lines of communication both within the company and with regard to client expectations.
What you will be doing?
- Commission systems in the field to ensure that they function to specification, as designed and in a reliable manner
- Travel as required to perform site inspections, commissioning, programming, documentation and training related to the installation of these systems.
- Test systems in fabrication and in field installations to verify proper wiring, operation of equipment and system design.
- Respond to client requests for modifications and additions to systems. Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure modifications are tracked and appropriate change orders are generated and executed.
- Collaborate with sales consultants in the design and quoting of custom audio video systems.
- Work with other engineering staff to generate drawings and specifications for fabrication.
- Work with fabrication to ensure that systems are built to specification in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform systems training for client’s maintenance and operations staff.
- Generate drawings, manuals and specifications for the purpose of training and delivery to the client. Perform as built updates to drawings and documentation.
- Maintain a work log and timesheets to document work performed.
- Perform other activities and duties as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to successfully commission all aspects of an Audio Visual installation.
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in programming Audio Visual equipment (e.g. AMX, Crestron, Medialon,Peavey, QSC Q-Sys, 7th Sense, WATCHOUT and Alcorn McBride).
- Proficiency in a specialty related to the Audio Visual industry.
- Ability to bring projects to successful completion.
- Strong troubleshooting and fault finding skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with computers and standard office programs and knowledge of Audio Visual Software
What qualifications are required?
- A. degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Minimum three years of professional experience in the Audio Visual Industry.
- Hands-on installation experience and knowledge of current products and trends in video or related industry.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1163113.html
209 total views, 2 today