Full-Time Camera Operator/Jr. Video Editor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Main Purpose of Position
The video editor provides all phases of video production expertise to RMS Multimedia projects and provides support to the Multimedia team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities to include all elements of video production support.
- Work with Producer to edit creative videos for clients using After Effects, Illustrator, etc.
- Operate camera equipment, professional lighting equipment, microphones, audio mixers and encoders at broadcast levels as needed.
- Technical directing of all location shooting.
- Quality assurance & troubleshooting.
- Location scouting and film bookings.
- Assist Production Manager with development of production plans; verify approval process and track milestones/deadlines.
- Convert media files for use with different platforms.
- Research additional footage, photos, or music needed for video projects.
- Assist Production Manager with general organization and coordination as required.
- Maintaining Multimedia expectations and escalating major issues to management.
- Encoding of video and audio content, video content capture & publishing.
- Media and web content integration (packaging).
- Create and build graphics for video projects
- Maintenance of Multimedia equipment.
- Development of Multimedia skills to progress role.
- Sharing the admin responsibilities of the team mail inbox.
Other responsibilities and duties of the post holder
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues within content creation process and support infrastructure requirements.
- Handle all requirements by the client/management to ensure the tasks in hand are completed to a standard that ensures the client is happy with the service requested.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- High energy level; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, adaptable team-player; ability to work as part of a unit with global cross-coverage responsibilities.
- Display a professional and courteous manner to all clients and technical staff.
- Extended hours as necessary.
- Application knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere & Final Cut Pro.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Windows Media, Apple QuickTime and Flash video technologies.
- Experience of Multimedia production, filming, editing, sound mixing, animation creation, lighting of filming locations and production of high profile events.
- Strong customer-focus and understanding the sensitivities of working on a client’s site.
- Self motivator with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Being able to prioritize and work under pressure is essential.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Being able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Represent the company in a professional manner on its customers’ sites.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products. Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market. With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognised with key industry and sector awards. Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/558491.html
116 total views, 1 today