Full-Time Bridge Coordinator / AV Support Technician
Main Purpose of Position
As a Bridge Coordinator / AV Support Technician your prime function is to provide the highest quality of technical support to senior and executive levels clients. The role consists of carrying out the day to day requirements of the VC/Bridge coordination function, ensuring all meeting and tech support requests are covered, services are delivered on time and the high standard of AV Support is maintained. system operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video and control. You will be methodical, structured and self-motivated with excellent organizational and communication skills. The ability to work under pressure and prioritize work is essential. The role also incorporates an onsite point of contact to receive, handle and process users queries, requests & complaints and proactive management of all reported requests.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing VC/Bridge coordinator AV support between 06:30 & 19:00 (Mon-Fri) based on a 40
- Ensuring prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance, support, short timeframe requests and room administration, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes / frameworks working directly with the Meetings group.
- Accurately record and deal with VIP/Events requests and queries made to AV Support.
- Manage the AV Support VIP/Events mailboxes.
- Provide a video conference room booking service and be fully conversant with the Condeco Resource Booking, AV & VC booking procedures.
- Schedule, test, connect and monitor video conferences on the Codian MCU SD/HD Bridge and/or Cisco Meeting Manager.
- Provide assistance via the WebEx Platform troubleshoot/create accounts/reset user passwords.
- Use the Telepresence Management Suite to carry out first line support & trouble shooting/real time diagnostic activities.
- Act as a primary contact for ad-hoc AV requests and be an excellent link between the clients and the AV Support Technicians.
- Allocate AV jobs, ad-hoc AV requests and video conference support to the AV Support Technicians and help to co-ordinate their day to day activities.
- Identify the different levels (VIP/Enhanced) of VIP support with emphasis on Board Members.
- Contact customers to discuss and confirm their video conference requirements.
- Report all service shortcomings affecting AV Support to the appropriate Manager.
- Produce weekly video conference statistics.
- Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to AV Support, ensuring that changes are bought to the attention of the process owner.
- Support and train others within the Team to ensure procedural knowledge is passed to all relevant Team members.
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with the SLA’s for
- Deal with day to day administrative duties and any ad-hoc duties assigned by the AV Support VIP/Events Coordination Mgr.
- Continuously review AV Support procedures for improvements and modifications.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems with both AV and VC systems.
- Ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum by providing troubleshooting and handover to other identified personnel or departments.
- Work with support technicians to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum and ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client or service department.
- To join and collaborate within the weekly AV Services meetings
- Key skills required by the post holder
- At least 3 years’ experience operating within a corporate AV service environm
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers and executive members of staff.
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail, within a Corporate Head Office Building
- Have a strong service ethic of delivery of a quality solution where second best is not good enough.
- A strong technical and operational knowledge of Video and Audio Conferencing, Telepresence, touch screen and web-based programming and control technology.
- Experience in supporting executive level events including, operating sound and vision desks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone techniques and manner.
- Present a self-image of confidence and authority to enable effective customer service delivery and team managem
- Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate
Head Office Building.
- Solid Team player, with professional leadership qualities.
- Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective use of the team’s resources so as to maintain business as usual activity.
- Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong self-management skills but also with the ability to manage and influence others.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- The applicant must have experience of using video conference bridges and demonstrate success in delivering a high level of customer service and team
- As a primary point of contact for requests from internal & external customers the ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able to learn quickly and work under pressur
- Alogical approach to problem solving, the ability to work as part of a team and contribute to its overall success are essential attributes
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel and an interest in communication technologies.
- CTS Certified or similar vocational qualification is desirable.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/762591.html
50 total views, 2 today