Full-Time BIM Modeler
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you enjoy partnering with engineers?
- Are you comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously?
- Are you confident presenting elegant drawings with clarity and precision?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us. We are looking for a BIM Designer/Modeler located in our Burbank office, who reports directly to the Design Manager.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to work on multiple projects at once and be able to finish your job in a timely matter. In doing this you will work in collaboration with the Design Consultants, Project Managers and Engineers to ensure that the drawings are created to the highest possible standards of quality and conform to defined Project Revit Standards.
What you will be doing:
- BIM Modeling for specific design discipline.
- Work under direction of design professional and BIM Manager.
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- Ability to export RVT and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- High level of communication and proficient writing skills.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Knowledge of AV, ICT and Security systems.
- Knowledge of construction, engineering, industry standards, and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum of 3 years in Revit Architectural or MEP experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a construction, engineering or architect role or equivalent training, education and/or experience.
- Proficient in Revit Architectural or MEP 2016-2020
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment – theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/1167488.html
21 total views, 1 today