Full-Time BIM Designer
- Do you enjoy partnering with engineers?
- Are you comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously?
- Are you confident presenting elegant drawings with clarity and precision?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us.
We are looking for an BIM Designer located at our head office in Burbank or our new office in Las Vegas.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to work on multiple projects at once and be able to finish your job in a timely matter. In doing this you will work in collaboration with the Design Consultants, Project Managers and Engineers to ensure that the drawings are created to the highest possible standards of quality and conform to defined Project Revit Standards.
What you will be doing:
- BIM Modeling for specific design discipline.
- Work under direction of design professional and BIM Manager.
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- Ability to export RVT and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- High level of communication and good writing skills.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Knowledge of AV, ICT and Security systems.
- Knowledge of construction, engineering, industry standards, and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum of 5 years in Revit Architectural or MEP experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a construction, engineering or architect role or equivalent training, education and/or experience.
- Proficient in Revit Architectural or MEP 2014-2017
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/616565.html
173 total views, 2 today