Full-Time AV VIP-IT & Events Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Main Purpose of Position
- You will be responsible for delivering AV Media Services throughout a demanding calendar of corporate events, maintaining a high quality and standard.
- You will support other Event Technicians, AV Events Team Representatives and Venue Liaison Staff and be responsible for all AV aspects of the Event.
- Well rounded AV / IT knowledge and strong relationship management experience is essential. Client Support acts as a central point of contact between the customer and other teams within technology.
- Client Support has an incredibly demanding customer base; which requires an extraordinary level of commitment and team work.
- With your knowledge and experience of working in an integrated corporate support environment, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a high performing, highly visibal support team, on-site at a “Tier One” financial firm.
- You will need to be methodical, structured and self motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Daily routine checks ensuring proactive steps are taken to remedy issues before the customer is aware.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the post holder
- To ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance, support, short timeframe requests and room administration, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes / frameworks working directly with the Meetings group.
- Be responsible for the general tidiness, cable management, safety and order of the service area and meeting rooms to include stationary supplies, where required – maintaining the highest in room standards at all times.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems with both AV, VC, AC and TP systems.
- Ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum by providing troubleshooting and handover to other identified personnel or departments.
- Provision of wireless accounts as required.
- Work with support technicians to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum and ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client or service department.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company or client management.
Key requirement of the post holder
- Provide technical 1st/2nd /3rd Support between the hours of 7am-7pm (Mon-Fri) based on a 40-hour working week on shift pattern.
- Occasional events and conference onsite/offsite IT Support.
- Liaise with clients and the Media Services Department to ensure first-class AV delivery.
- Process enquiries to the Media Services Events (1CP AV) mailbox.
- Process telephone enquiries made to the Media Services Events hotline.
- Carry out all aspects of the AV service prescribed in Event Function Sheets.
- Report all AV service shortcomings affecting Media Services to the Operations Manager.
- Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to the Media Services Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with the processes and procedures for the Media Services Department.
- Deal with day to day administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by Media Service .
- Core duties include planning, set-up, testing and duration support of audio conferences, video conferences, internal presentations and offsite events.
- Service requests (New laptop builds, software installs, hardware refresh, Smartphone & iPads).
- Strategic service requests.
- Resolve first line IT problems via phone and remote control software.
- Provide advice, guidance & training to clients/stakeholders.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job
Key skills required by the post holder
- Minimum of three (3) years Audio Visual services within a corporate environment
- Experience operating multi-channel 32/64 audio boards (Digital & Analog) Yamaha/Soundcraft.
- Two (2) years experience supporting IT.
- Essential knowledge of videoconferencing.
- Hands-on experience of Tandberg/Polycom/Lifesize; AMX/Crestron; Clear One; Extron and Mediastar systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the want to surpass client expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of iPhone, Ipad & Blackberry administration.
- Awareness of corporate Apps, Good FE, Mobile Iron and Diligent.
- Previous basic active directory administration and remote access experience advantageous.
- CTS Certified or similar vocational qualification(s) prefered. Candidates without this qualification will be expected to complete this training onsite within 1 year
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform other physical activities.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website:https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/591576.html
254 total views, 1 today