ONE Oncology : AV Specialist
|POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the delivery, installation, operation and retrieval of audio/visual equipment for meetings and events
- Operating A/V systems integrated with video conferencing, projection, audio, video recording, playback and remote control devices.
- Assisting with the coordination of A/V support for events held at public facilities, which may include interaction with vendors and other facility support staff.
- Operate video cameras to record programs and events; performing video and audio duplication, including media labeling and documentation.
- Assist with the implementation of new technologies, equipment, and network services related to video conference and A/V services company wide.
- Assist with identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving A/V equipment and connectivity issues.
- Assisting with maintaining a thorough inventory of A/V equipment and supplies, and monitoring the repair and replacement of non-working, damaged and/or obsolete equipment.
- Interacting with partners providing individual instruction in equipment setup and operation when needed.
- Post event video and audio editing to be used in various platform media
|Abilities and Skills:
- Outstanding communication skills
- A scrupulous attention to detail is essential for the timely completion of high-quality internal and external deliverables
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently yet enjoys being part of a team
- Inquisitive mind, high adaptability and ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as necessary
- Ability to travel out of country as needed (has a passport or is eligible to get one)
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Strong desire to learn and take personal responsibility for product and technologies education
- Excellent work ethic
- Provide administrative support to lead on an as needed basis
- Experience with audio production and sound reinforcement fundamentals desired
- Skilled in the setup and operation of a wide variety of audio / visual equipment
- Solid experience with various streaming media and digital media formats, encoding, transcoding
- Familiarity with videoconferencing codecs and conferencing services
- Ability to present a professional appearance at all time
How to Apply
Interested candidates please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
1833 total views, 1 today