Full-Time AV Installation Technician II
CTS Certification required. Crestron 101, Extron, AMX and Biamp control system experience. Ability to read and interpret building blueprints and CAD prints. Highly compensated.
- Successfully execute and complete assigned projects through the finish phase.
- Work directly with individuals and teams for the success of the project.
- Prepare and wire the dwelling.
- Install and mount devices, including interface devices, control devices, structural/mechanical devices, mounting devices, aesthetic devices, architectural devices, and display devices.
- Install components and equipment, including displays, control and source components, signal processing, electrical power conditioning and management components, telephony components, and data management components.
- Verify operations by ensuring all subsystems, control functions, and list exceptions are complete and correct.
- Follow safety practices and procedures, including job site maintenance and cleanliness practices and procedures.
- Read and interpret diagrams and documentation and provide instruction to others working on the project.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of loading and troubleshooting Crestron, Extron, AMX and Biamp control systems required (not programming).
- Ability to read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Excellent communication skills are a must and strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device.
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- Experience lifting 50-80lbs., climb, crawl and raise items overhead.
- Extron AV Associate.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and blueprints and to communicate at a high level with architects, builders, clients, and staff.
- Knowledge of structural basics, including drilling studs, beams, etc.
- Knowledge of basic installation techniques, including opening sizes and device/component placement.
- Knowledge of basic wire dress, including final trim lengths, labeling, etc.
- Familiarity with outside service provider drops including 9e.g. Telco, DSS, ISP, etc.
- Low-voltage and signal-flow understanding.
- Proficiency in wired and wireless network.
- Proficiency with Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge installing and configuring Dolby audio systems highly desired, not required.
- Crestron 101, toolbox and DMC-T certification.
- CTS certification required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, required.
- College degree and/or courses in electronics, project management, electrical engineering, and/or construction, preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of installing audiovisual equipment including video panels, speakers, racking, microphones, A/V cabling, and wiring.
- Experience with Cisco networking including routers, switches and configuring wireless networks.
Significant travel is required for this role.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
AVolution is a service focused audio-visual, unified communications and IT solutions provider. Our core value lies in an experienced staff that has a genuine passion for working with the industry’s most advanced collaboration and audio-visual technologies solutions that help organizations improve communication and drive efficiency. Our goal is helping companies gain a competitive edge by leveraging audio-visual and conferencing technology as productive tools. Providing unmatched service and support before, during and after system installation.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
How to ApplyApply directly our website here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/94913/Corporate-Interiors-Inc/AV-Installation-Tech---Level-II
210 total views, 2 today