Full-Time AV Installation Technician
Premium Digital Control & Automation http://www.premiumdigitalcontrol.com/ is hiring an Installation Technician out of our Hollywood, Florida location.
Since 2005, we have worked with designers, decorators, engineers and developers to bring unique visions to life! Our solutions range from universal remote controls and turnkey lighting solutions to complete automation systems. Our team of dedicated and experienced professionals have created one of a kind designs that increase the value of homes and set businesses apart from their competition.
The Installation Technician combines their technical expertise with exceptional craftsmanship to deliver reliable, easy to use systems on time and on budget for the company’s clients.
Premium Digital Control & Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and wants to develop a career in the commercial and residential AV industry
Responsibilities and Duties
Self-manage your on-site activity during all phases of the installation and configuration of integrated residential technology systems.
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, complete daily and weekly assignments as planned and communicate project needs, change requests, issues and status.
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with clients, site supervisors, project partners, and other trades.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to superior service through sensitivity to client requests and needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Will have a positive can do attitude with the ability to wear many hats.
- Control4 experience ( smart home automation systems to control lighting) strongly desired
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential electronic systems, installation or service.
- Ability to visualize the sequence of work and convert it to a measurable plan and schedule.
- Ability to work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manage priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and/or via email, phone, or text to varied audiences.
- An understanding of signal flows and control systems for distributed audio, video, and home theater systems and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, electronic schematics, and user manuals.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new and existing construction.
- Proficient with hand and power tools used to complete physical installations of speakers, displays, e equipment racks, and ventilation systems.
- Work off of a ladder
- Commercial/residential experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED required. A formal education in electronics or related field from a trade school is preferred
- Must be able to work within varied conditions some which may be small or confined
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license – must pass a drug screen
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary
- Candidate must own basic hand/power tools. Industry specific will be provided.
- Work as part of a crew or independently with General Contractors
- Proficiency with construction techniques and structured cabling
- Able to wire/terminate low voltage and Cat 5/6 cables
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools
- Ability to crimp connectors
- Commitment to work within specified deadlines and provide daily field updates
- Excellent organizational skills and the desire to work for a professional company
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Applyfloridacareers@rymaxinc.com
185 total views, 3 today