Full-Time AV Installation Technician
CCS Presentation Systems provides full-service audio-visual system design, equipment integration, installation and maintenance for schools, businesses and government sites nationwide.
We are looking for a full-time Audio/Video Installation Technician. The successful candidate must have the following:
• 1+ years in commercial AV Installations.
• A clean driving record and valid driver’s license
• The ability to read construction and AV drawings
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to solder
• Proficient in the use of basic hand and power tools
• Ability to work at heights on either ladders or lifts
• Strong ability to lead and complete tasks according to the design and a timeline with minimal supervision
• CTS certification is preferred but not required
• Ability to work out of town occasionally
• A desire to continually learn and grow in this industry
Must have basic hand tools
This is an hourly position with a guaranteed 40 hours per week. Two weeks of vacation accrue during the first year along with 4 personal days. Holidays, 401K and Medical benefits will be explained to applicants.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
823 total views, 1 today