Full-Time AV Installation Manager
Great Opportunity. The Installation Manager must possess a strong understanding of the Installation process of Audio/Visual and Video conferencing equipment, as well as, the technical knowledge of system design. The Installation Manager is responsible for managing Field Installation Technicians, reviewing project documentation, assign labor resources and assisting Project management staff in the successful completion of projects.
- Manage the day to day operations of a team of installation technicians.
- Manage multiple installations and service projects simultaneously.
- Review Bills of Materials, Scopes of Work, and Audio Visual systems diagrams for accuracy and completeness.
- Resolve and effectively manage project related issues and changes to ensure customers receive a high level of service.
- Coordinate Personnel scheduling with Project Management and Technical Services Teams.
- Perform quality control inspections of ongoing projects.
- Foster subcontractor relationships.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain awareness of any potential problems and work to mitigate risks.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Candidate should be very energetic and detailed oriented with great follow up skills.
- Strong customer service and organizations skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast paced environment.
- Highly efficient, organized, and very good at personal time management.
- High degree of computer literacy (MS Office Suite, MS Project, Outlook, databases, and others).
- Self-Motivated, Professional, Courteous and Dependable.
- Ability to handle a variety of people and personalities while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 5 years of Audio/Visual/Videoconferencing installation experience, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of managing or supervising a team of field technicians, required.
- Videoconferencing and A/V Integrated Systems experience, required.
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
AVolution is a service focused audio-visual, unified communications and IT solutions provider. Our core value lies in an experienced staff that has a genuine passion for working with the industry’s most advanced collaboration and audio-visual technologies solutions that help organizations improve communication and drive efficiency. Our goal is helping companies gain a competitive edge by leveraging audio-visual and conferencing technology as productive tools. Providing unmatched service and support before, during and after system installation.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
How to ApplyPlease apply to the direct opportunity: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/110243/Corporate-Interiors-Inc/Installation-Manager-AVolution
178 total views, 1 today