Full-Time AV Foreman
- AV technician will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Installation, configuration, integration and testing of videoconferencing and audiovisual equipment
- Conduct onsite training to customers on the operation of installed equipment
Integration, test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN networks
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering assistance
- Perform specialized technical tasks in the operation, installation, configuration and maintenance of complex audio visual equipment for Company and customers.
- Read and interpret AV system drawings, schematics, and construction plans and install AV equipment to meet requirements as detailed in installation plans.
- Install low voltage wiring and cable; solder and terminate connectors; wire equipment racks; and assemble equipment/devices using the appropriate supports/mounts.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot AV equipment failures and make minor adjustments to audio visual equipment and systems.
- Test and debug systems for final quality assurance and acceptance by the customer.
- 2-5 years of technical AV related experience
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, enable and excite team members
- Experience with implementing Unclass and Secure VTC systems
- Ability to read and interpret AV system drawings, schematics, and construction plans
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and comfortable working in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, enable and excite team members.
- Manage the AV Installation Technicians on the project. Create and monitor the daily task list(s) and timelines for each Technician.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret DOD Government Security Clearance
- Background in Polycom systems and infrastructure, Creston and AMX systems experience. Webcast experience is a plus.
- Cisco and Polycom Video Conference Equipment certification preferred or related equipment experience
- Work with Project Manager to develop a Project Plan to assign tasks to Installation Technicians; and then manage the outcome
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Assertive and resourceful; self-motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative be able to communicate clearly.
- Assist Engineering Department with all final commissioning tasks on-site.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record.
- Experience with related technologies such as security, VOIP, IT, and telecom
- Prefer CTS or CTS-I certification
- Other industry certifications a plus (Cisco, Biamp, Extron, Crestron or AMX)
- Familiarity with uploading code for AMX and Crestron control systems
At E2 Optics, our top priority is our people. We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work-life balance by providing unique programs and comprehensive benefits that are important to today’s busy professionals.
How to ApplySend resume and a cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
1349 total views, 1 today