Full-Time AV Designer
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy, creative work environment?
- Are you experienced in a variety of audio, display, and control technologies?
- Are you comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an AV Designer located in our Las Vegas office, who reports directly to the Regional Director of Audiovisual Design Consulting.
In this role, you will develop audio, video, control, network and media solutions for multiple markets including gaming, hospitality, entertainment, retail, performing arts, themed entertainment, and higher education.
What you will be doing?
- Project design and engineering activities, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Support our Senior Design Consultants with daily project development and delivery.
- Assist with the development of Concept, Schematic, Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Perform technical product research.
- Assist with the development of Design Narratives.
- Assist in the generation of system specifications, facility impact reports, system budgets and bid documentation.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- A willingness to be part of a team.
- A desire to learn more about audiovisual technology, control systems, and media networks.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good organization skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple deadlines.
- A customer focused approach.
- Strong computer literacy with fluency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM and MS Access desirable.
- The ability and willingness to travel to domestic project meetings.
- Entertainment, engineering, and/or control systems programming experience a plus.
- An engineering degree, a theater design degree and/or industry certification.
- Travels to domestic and international locations to support projects.
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Formal education in electronics or related field preferred
- Minimum five-years of audiovisual design experience is preferred
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, control, and/or other related industries.
- CTS, or CTS-D preferred
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/798020.html
81 total views, 5 today