Full-Time A/V Design Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position centers on the duties of an AV Systems Design Engineer.
- Gather information, requirements and needs of our customer.
- Develop a scope of work.
- Create drawings using CAD
- Research, evaluate, and recommend products and equipment suitable to meet the customers need.
- Quote product and estimate labor, services and materials accurately.
- Present the design along with the account manager to customer in a professional manner.
This position requires a person with an extensive background and knowledge in AV System Integration design and function. A thorough and proven knowledge of installation techniques and National Electric Code (NEC) requirements are essential. This assignment requires a high degree of organizational and communication skills as well as an eye for detail in estimating. You must be a self starting and self motivating individual. Professional dress and appearance are required. This assignment requires a working knowledge of industry standard software.
How to ApplyIf you are interested and feel you meet the qualifications of this employment opportunity, please forward your Resume via email to email@example.com
920 total views, 1 today